UPS mechanic has a large Teamsters For Trump sticker on his tool chest. Discuss.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No matter what you think of Biden if Trump would have won there would be absolutely no threat of a strike this coming summer, Biden actually gives us a chance of winning a good contract this time he won't interfere. Trump would sell us out faster than he can finish an eight piece bucket of KFC. If you're a maga supporter I'm sorry to break this to you
Biden isn’t helping you.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Biden isn’t helping you.
I agree. The days of the Democrats caring about the Working Class are LONG gone. The Republicans Dont care either,they are just more upfront about it.

Biden would use it as a press Op to say he's stepping in to get both sides to the table,to get the working man what he deserves yada yada and it;d be 24 karat gold plated bull:censored2:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A lot of Union sell outs here apparently, after reading everything so far.

Seems to me like we should all be encouraging one another to come together and focus on doing what we can to get the best contract we can. Dividing us over political differences plays into the company's hand. Quite frankly anyone who is trying to divide us right now is having more of an impact than Trump or Biden ever could.

Seems to me like we should all be encouraging one another to come together and focus on doing what we can to get the best contract we can. Dividing us over political differences plays into the company's hand. Quite frankly anyone who is trying to divide us right now is having more of an impact than Trump or Biden ever could.
I didn't say Biden was helping me but his position might help us. It should definitely help us more than the two trillion dollar tax cut Trump gave the wealthiest corporations right before our last contract, how well did that work out? If I remember right it seems like we got killed with givebacks, but maybe it's just me

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I didn't say Biden was helping me but his position might help us. It should definitely help us more than the two trillion dollar tax cut Trump gave the wealthiest corporations right before our last contract, how well did that work out? If I remember right it seems like we got killed with givebacks, but maybe it's just me

Please reread my post. I don't like repeating myself.

100%

Considering he is pushing the Pro Act hard and will fly back the to the US at any given moment it is passed through to sign it says a lot more than lowering taxes for businesses.
Tell me, what good is a union if there is no work? You can’t be pro union but anti business. How many union jobs have been sent over seas? If volume goes down, how many full timers stop being able to get their hours? Union great, but you have to have work. They have destroyed small businesses.

100%

You pretty much summed it up. I think it's funny how people kept adding that I was "triggered" or "upset" by the sticker when I never even said I cared, which I don't. I just think the sticker in itself is moronic.
Are people really oblivious to how dumb they look when they bash trump…..in the name of Joe Biden. Lmfao Hey I’m all for bashing trump, but geez, the constant bashing from people that still voted for Biden is just embarrassing. News flash, if you voted for Biden, that’s also moronic, ironically. Lol

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Everyone so far has skewed from the original question. Does the sticker make sense?
I wish I had a pic, but years ago I saw a "Choose life" bumper sticker on a Cadillac. Right below it was a "Obama/Biden " sticker. That was more idiotic than what you're talking about.
We see dumb crap everyday. I saw a fat girl who could barely walk wearing a t shirt that said "I beat anorexia".

nancyg

Dude has a huge bumper sticker on his tool chest. I really don't care who people vote for except the utter stupidity of
the sticker. Teamsters are union. Trump wants to eliminate unions.
Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.
well the guy is obviously a complete maroon. I suggest you avoid all contact.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
well the guy is obviously a complete maroon. I suggest you avoid all contact.
il_794xN.2626157177_hqpa.jpg

InsideUPS

Joe hasn't exactly been a friend of the working man either. FJB
Not a friend of the working man? Really?

The application by Central States is in the review process at the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) and a favorable outcome is expected soon. This relief is thanks to the Butch Lewis Act, which was signed into law by President Biden in March 2021 as part of the American Rescue Act.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

The application by Central States is in the review process at the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) and a favorable outcome is expected soon. This relief is thanks to the Butch Lewis Act, which was signed into law by President Biden in March 2021 as part of the American Rescue Act.

Too bad everything else the idiot did sucks, for everyone.

rod

Retired 22 years

It still isn't finalized. According to the last letter I got from the Union about 2 months ago we won't know FOR SURE until LATE this fall.