UPS merch where to buy?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There’s more to life than talking * on the internet guys. Thanks for the info though, you’ve all been most helpful.

Our King of All Posters here has compiled over 525,000 posts! A truly Herculean feat!
Pr27xFgzgZbh.gif

Last edited:

Driver55

What is wrong with you ppl? Be proud and thankful you have good pay, free healthcare, and a pension and, frankly a job! A UNION job at that! You all sound like you have too much savings. I’ve been looking for a cush job like this all my life! And I’m thankful I found it and appreciative of my 2 days off and the opportunity for overtime so I can buy those Christmas gifts. Be appreciative of what you have because there are many working atMcDonalds and Walmart! It’s not perfect and the hours are long but I bet you can pay your mortgage or that car payment and get your damned ingrown toe nail fixed for next to free?! I too have been searching for merch!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What is wrong with you ppl? Be proud and thankful you have good pay, free healthcare, and a pension and, frankly a job! A UNION job at that! You all sound like you have too much savings. I’ve been looking for a cush job like this all my life! And I’m thankful I found it and appreciative of my 2 days off and the opportunity for overtime so I can buy those Christmas gifts. Be appreciative of what you have because there are many working atMcDonalds and Walmart! It’s not perfect and the hours are long but I bet you can pay your mortgage or that car payment and get your damned ingrown toe nail fixed for next to free?! I too have been searching for merch!
Hold on there big guy. No one gives us anything. We earn it through our labor. The company makes money, we share in the profits. Nothing given, nothing taken.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
90C0B1AC-4D82-492F-9CC4-B86DB6FCF0D3.jpeg

Frankie says friend off