UPS merch where to buy?

Hot Carl

What is wrong with you ppl? Be proud and thankful you have good pay, free healthcare, and a pension and, frankly a job! A UNION job at that! You all sound like you have too much savings. I’ve been looking for a cush job like this all my life! And I’m thankful I found it and appreciative of my 2 days off
Lucky bastard.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
What is wrong with you ppl? Be proud and thankful you have good pay, free healthcare, and a pension and, frankly a job! A UNION job at that! You all sound like you have too much savings. I’ve been looking for a cush job like this all my life! And I’m thankful I found it and appreciative of my 2 days off and the opportunity for overtime so I can buy those Christmas gifts. Be appreciative of what you have because there are many working atMcDonalds and Walmart! It’s not perfect and the hours are long but I bet you can pay your mortgage or that car payment and get your damned ingrown toe nail fixed for next to free?! I too have been searching for merch!
You part of the 22.4 mafia?

Driver55

Lucky bastard.
Well at some point, maybe they’ll demand I work one or both of those and yes I’ll be unhappy but still going to the bank on Friday with my face smiling! You maybe don’t understand pooredome; It’s like cancer and when your cured, you don’t ever want a relapse.

Driver55

Hold on there big guy. No one gives us anything. We earn it through our labor. The company makes money, we share in the profits. Nothing given, nothing taken.
Of course we work for it! No one said :censored2: about “giving”! Jesus, looking for an argument at every turn. We all work hard with bloodshot eyes and body aches but I still appreciate my job and my pay because I know what it’s like not to have the benefits with a family and a mortgage. Try working equally as hard, if not harder, and still not be able to pay for life’s basics. Or, how about being fired because someone just simply doesn’t like you? Union job security is nothing to shake a stick at.

Driver55

View attachment 356351
Frankie says friend off
We’ll, I’m just saying. I don’t care whether y’all like me or not. I’ve just had :censored2: jobs where I work equally as hard for nothing in return and here, at UPS, which of course is imperfect, I at least have a friggin pay check that allows me to pay bills and take my family out to eat, a Union that keeps me from frivolously being fired, a pension to help keep me alive when I retire, health insurance from head to toe, and comradely - or at least I thought. Unless being appreciative of the little things is just too damned annoying.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Of course we work for it! No one said :censored2: about “giving”! Jesus, looking for an argument at every turn. We all work hard with bloodshot eyes and body aches but I still appreciate my job and my pay because I know what it’s like not to have the benefits with a family and a mortgage. Try working equally as hard, if not harder, and still not be able to pay for life’s basics. Or, how about being fired because someone just simply doesn’t like you? Union job security is nothing to shake a stick at.
I don't see anyone getting fired unless they do it to themselves.

Driver55

I don't see anyone getting fired unless they do it to themselv
I don't see anyone getting fired unless they do it to themselves.
The exact purpose of a Union. Non union jobs are just like that! No discussion, no severance. Just see ya! Maybe you’ve never been wrongly accused. I hope your always fairly judged and your hard work noticed. All I’m saying is that there’s security in a Union job and it’s necessary and welcomed. Yes we pay for it but it’s well worth it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The exact purpose of a Union. Non union jobs are just like that! No discussion, no severance. Just see ya! Maybe you’ve never been wrongly accused. I hope your always fairly judged and your hard work noticed. All I’m saying is that there’s security in a Union job and it’s necessary and welcomed. Yes we pay for it but it’s well worth it.
Wrongly accused? These clowns that got fired all did some nonsense or another. Mostly stupidity.

Driver55

Hold on there big guy. No one gives us anything. We earn it through our labor. The company makes money, we share in the profits. Nothing given, nothing taken.
…and that’s how jobs work: workers work, company makes profit, workers get paid. And round and round it goes. At least with this job, there’s benefits. Real, life sustaining, recreation supporting benefits. Like insaid, you could be working harder for much less. That’s all I’m saying, remember what you’ve got and think about what it could be. Yes, there needs to be improvements, like a bathroom in the back, AC and radios in the truck but what’s life if not work-in-progess.

Driver55

What’d you do ?
Funny you’d ask,”what’d you do”, assuming I “did” anything. You must be one of those people who believe every defendant is guilty. Anyway, I was accused of stealing $50 from the register at a restaurant. First of all, if stealing, take enough to make it worth your while, and secondly, it was the pothead teenager who admitted it to me later. Oh well, who wants to work in the restaurant business anyway…. Just sucks being accused and if there was a Union, for instance, I would have had an opportunity to speak for myself. But I didn’t want to work for anyone who believed I was capable of that anyway. They could go ef themselves after that. Pride you know? Or maybe you don’t…

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

It's refreshing to hear some positive comments, bestowing the virtues of a Union job.

Glad to hear the constructive attitude. Keep your head up.... and we'll see what happens with the 22.4's.

BrownSnowFlake

79795C67-86C3-45D3-B7A4-9835733D2F61.jpeg

Be appreciative of what you have because there are many working atMcDonalds and Walmart!

OH NO NO NO NO NO