Ups nightmare?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Ya' Know.....

Since you typed his name, I can't get Yuri out of my mind.
He was a Hero of the USSR and an Aviator. He was also a Jumper...

First man in space.....after many Soviet rockets blew up.

He didn't know if his would blow up or not.

Imagine sitting up there...waiting for your last breath..........

Je t'aime. Yuri

Overpaid Union Thug

Just woke up to a ups nightmare . When I first started I had one just about to every night . Nightmares like ..

I was driving out to my route and I realized I took the wrong truck .

I couldn't pick up a box because they were all too heavy ( almost like can throw a Punch dream)

But in my dream , it's a crazy intense nightmare .

Last night it was about I kept getting side tracked with my friends and I could
Never get back on track. And then it was 730 and I still had almost a whole days worth of work on my truck and then I finally woke up . Lol

I don't go to work scared ... Duno why the dreams
I've never had a UPS nightmare. I've never really had a dream about UPS either. Strangley though back when I worked in smalls I had normal dreams with the smalls scanner beeping noises in the background. LOL.

wayfair

swollen member
My first job was loading trailers, the dreams I had then, there was a friggin slide that emptied onto my bed and there was a mile long jam coming.

The occasional ones I have now are kids crossing the street between parked cars...

ManInBrown

I had a funny one when I first started driving. Funny now. Not then. Was on a cush route in my center and for whatever reason couldn't find any of the streets on the route. At 8pm I had 20 stops delivered. LOL. Been a long long time since I had a UPS dream. Thankfully

S

selfcancelsignal

I used to have them as well. First, PC that no matter how long or hard I worked was perpetually bricked. In feeders, it was going up a bridge that was slippery with ice and I kept sliding back down. I even know the bridge in my dream. I covered a job for a week once that I had to drive over it.

been retired for 2 years now, and I still have one of those dreams from time to time.
That's a bridge? Looks like a roller coaster.

Box Ox

When I first became a preloader it was marathon unload trailer box avalanche dreams.

When I became a driver, it was 4pm start time on a business heavy route dreams.