UPS ORION

JJinVA

It had me get on the highway going south, travel half a mile, take the next exit, then get on the same highway to go north, exit highway to get right back on going south.
I almost had late air fooling with that thing.

Yes! There was one EAM I was running one day where it had me turn right off the off-ramp, go down a narrow country road for 2.3 miles, only to turn around in someones dirt road driveway, go back out to where I was, and essentially turn left where I came off the interstate. lol Now that I know that of course I ignore the right turn and just turn left but it left me scratching my head for sure on how Orion calculated that little masterpiece

Fuzzy Brown

Orion wouldn’t download for us Tuesday, it was hilarious watching the panic and abject fear among the run and gunner junior drivers who are so reliant on Orion telling them where to go and in what order.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Orion wouldn’t download for us Tuesday, it was hilarious watching the panic and abject fear among the run and gunner junior drivers who are so reliant on Orion telling them where to go and in what order.
Always funny during peak when many guys have to leave like half the load at the building, then freakout, looking at the manifest, trying to find all the 6,7,8k paled stops that orion has them doing early in the day, that are in the pile.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
...can’t wait till the weather changes and everyone at work gets a cold. Will UPS be understanding this peak about call-offs since the “ pandemic” ?:lol:
🧔✊

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Only thing it’s really good for is keeping diad charged. Even though sometime it glitches and screws the charging sequence up causing the diad to freeze.

Same with us. I had an out of state on road riding with me on a route to teach a 22.4 the next day and all I did was print out the manifest. My dispatch manager sent me a message 6 hours into the day and said try scanning one of the packages into building edd from the comm pos scan section in diad. It worked and got edd for me. :censored2:ing rigged system:lol:

Hot Carl

They installed a brand new one in my truck this week. Fresh out of the packaging and even still has that new cradle smell.

Doesn't do a damn thing. Doesn't charge, doesn't navigate, and I don't give a :censored2: enough to write it up.

Overpaid Union Thug

And that was after they showed up an hour early? You know....to stare at the manning board as if the harder they stare the more likely they’ll get the route they want? Bahahahhhaa!

Red UPSer

Our center is less than 3 minutes away from the major highway. A straight shot no turns necessary.....it’s amazing how many alternate routes Orion has come up with to get there
Orion has me going through the gravel and asphalt company's massive yard across the street to get onto the highway instead of taking one left turn

Nah
Doesn't do a damn thing. Doesn't charge, doesn't navigate, and I don't give a :censored2: enough to write it up.

My mechanic told me he can't fix them anyway. If they're written up, he just replaces them (if there are new ones laying around).

I write them up just to keep management off my back.

"Why were you at less than 90% cradle compliance?"
"Cradle was broken. It's in the DVIR."

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
...can’t wait till the weather changes and everyone at work gets a cold. Will UPS be understanding this peak about call-offs since the “ pandemic” ?:lol:
🧔✊
Here they aren’t “allowed” to hire anyone. So the solution is warning letters anytime anyone calls in.
741FA82C-9348-444F-8057-CA4B529B9113.jpeg