UPS ORION

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The rookies will piss their pants every Tuesday when edd won't download. It's hilarious. center manager is about to start doing meth instead of crack. All of us old timers just sit back and laugh our asses off.

Hell some days we haven’t even been able to clock in.

The problem is the routes are loaded with performance from things like EDD and scanning barcodes with the board in mind.

I wouldn’t mind it all not working if we went out with 40% less stops.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

The problem is the routes are loaded with performance from things like EDD and scanning barcodes with the board in mind.

We have been able to clock in but the board is slow as hell. No Edd once every week. More stress for management so I'm just laughing it up. Ups creates more problems than it will ever think about solving.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby

Yep we recently had our ORION 3.0 "Enhancement" at our center and have had many problems

The first thing you notice is a slower scanner which is awesome. You sometimes have to hit the scan button 3 or 4 times to get it going and then it won't stop, which also slows you down

We have had days that up to 30 drivers could not get ORION downloaded and had to have EDD printed out on paper and run it that way
Which really would not be too bad if the new ORION did not take away the ability to type in 3 letters and get the address

The other day I was delivering my air and after I got 3 stops off my ORION "updated" and changed my route
The new plan had me deliver 1 stop in a neighborhood then drive 3 miles to another place to deliver 10 stops and then go back to the first area This happened 4 other times during the day

Veteran drivers like myself can fix these types of problems, but the new age of drivers trained with map nav, cradle, and ORION our going to follow that crap to the end

Thanks UPS