UPS Payroll Phone Number - REWARD!!!

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
I will give the net pay I received from UPS from the past 2 weeks to anyone who can provide me with a phone / contact number for UPS Payroll.

I am not joking.

A

anonymous6

I will give the net pay I received from UPS from the past 2 weeks to anyone who can provide me with a phone / contact number for UPS Payroll.

I am not joking.

if you are talking about great basin dist. then speak to maryann ngo at 1-801-972-7351

if this helps then give the minus $12 to charity

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
it used to be on the check stub

on upsers.com go to our company
then on the left click policies and procedures
then in the middle of the page click ups phone directory

i didnt want to post the phone #'s here so i sent you a pm.

inamaj

I just got onto this site, I actually googled payroll for UPS's contact number and this post was in the search results. I had a problem because I have direct deposit and as far as I know the check was supposed to be deposited by Friday but it is yet to show up on my account. If anyone can help me or give me payroll's number please do. I'm in Louisiana if that makes a difference.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just got onto this site, I actually googled payroll for UPS's contact number and this post was in the search results. I had a problem because I have direct deposit and as far as I know the check was supposed to be deposited by Friday but it is yet to show up on my account. If anyone can help me or give me payroll's number please do. I'm in Louisiana if that makes a difference.

The deposit actually should have been made on Thursday because of the holiday on Friday.

Have you gone to upsers.com to make sure that you received a paycheck? If you did receive one but it has yet to be deposited, you may want to check your bank account information on upsers to make sure it is correct. If the information is correct I would then suggest that you call or go to your bank to see if it is something on their end.

UPSSOCKS

There is no number for payroll. Well atleast not one where you will get through to anyone. If your are inside the building I could give you the atlas number. Where do the paychecks come from for 1819? I have some cell phone numbers you could call. As long as I remained annonymous.