UPS Pilot, what would you like to know?

Pullman Brown

Yes we have a master seniority list. Right now we have 3,177 pilots on it, but that number will be shrinking as retirements occur while we are not actively hiring. I'm about in the top third of the list. Our most senior pilots were hired in 1988 and our most junior ones were hired in early 2023. We also have about a hundred management pilots, who of course are not on the seniority list.
What’s the relationship like with the MP?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sure you did. It wasn't the moor blood lowering g your IQ
IMG_5449.gif

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

What’s the protocol for flying in dangerous areas specifically active war zones? Pilot discretion? Volunteers? Air service in Ukraine and Russia was only suspended after the invasion but there has been the civil conflict for the past decade. What about a current situation like flying into Israel or over the Persian Gulf?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What’s the protocol for flying in dangerous areas specifically active war zones? Pilot discretion? Volunteers? Air service in Ukraine and Russia was only suspended after the invasion but there has been the civil conflict for the past decade. What about a current situation like flying into Israel or over the Persian Gulf?
Uhh, don’t fly there? No NDA for you! 😂

DOK

Sometimes the same but usually we sit a sort and change planes. Most of our folks are pretty good about keeping the cockpit clean. It's not a huge space so a mess would not be welcome plus I can see who flew the plane last from our maintenance logbook.
Do the different planes all have the same feel, fly the same?