UPS Policy Book Link

From One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson

The only time managers use a policy book is to hit you over the head with it. Throw out all policy books as counterproductive and ineffective.

ismahchyk

and 2 100 year old companies went belly up during the financial wreck......

Bear Sterns
Lehman Brothers.........

The path UPS is now on is a dangerous one..... Other 100 yr old companies have bit the dust in the past and UPS very much needs to refocus on the ball.....

randomUPSISer

Three. BTW, what does "I live dilbert mean?"

My guess: Ever read Dilbert comics and see the ridiculous scenarios they depict in the business world? On the office side of things (ie: non-operations) it really is VERY close to that. Its funny, ironic, and when you realize its your life... depressing.

I too live dilbert.

Lenny Briscoe:
Are you a UPS employee? I doubt if you'll answer, but I am curious.

Am I a UPS employee? Now that's a very philosophical question. What do we mean when we say employee? Do we mean partner, partner? Or do we mean whipping post? Or is being a UPS employee just a frame of mind? Hard to say.

Dogldlover

KingofBrown or Integrity,
It's a shame that UPS employees have to go through hell to get access to what should hv been given to us on the 1st day of employment. If it is not a problem, I would REALLLLY appreciate a copy of how ever many that is available out there. I hv access to UPSERs.com and it is longer Policy Book, it is now OPEN DOOR POLICY (but hidden).