Ups put me and my family in extreme danger.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Gentlemen my father is experiencing an identical condition/disorder, this usually appears in men around the midlife crisis years. Or after a change in living conditions or circumstances, a move, or often nothing at all triggers this. But @Former710DriverCach I want to make it clear that your perspective is valid and I'm not saying it's all just "in your head", but it literally is in fact in your head I promise you that.
I mean it's pretty serious you know . I read a post from a driver on here going through something similar so I know I'm not alone.
You are not alone and mostly men upwards of 40 years old suffer from the same delusions, they often build off of one another and then snowball. A simple thing that probably wasn't even noticed like the washroom door, did not lead to five 610 years later you or your family being in danger. A combination of personality clashes at work, perhaps you perceived or maybe had a bit low self-esteem, thought others looking down upon you, when in fact those same drivers probably treat each other way worse and it's just their nature. But all you have is your perspective so please

MisplacedRailWorker

its actually a good insight into sub 85 iq thought process. Lots to learn.
Case in point. A man who can't spell or use capitalization or punctuation properly yet somehow secure a six-figure job. And he's replying to @542thruNthru a flaming homo with a gazillion dollars to his name yet he still drinks shoddy beer like you would find at a frat house? Aren't you like 60?

@Former710DriverCach this is not a chat website. Nor is it a discussion. It's a multi-million mile roast. So if you see the other members here giving you smoke, or as the old folks say playing the dozens, insulting you, do not think for a second that it's targeted at you. We all do this to each other on a daily basis and it turns me on, personally.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If it’s really bothering you even after you left the company get professional help. But why didn’t you file grievances on harassment? That’s the part I don’t get. Don’t be scared to file a grievance it’s not ups or the unions say so it’s the federal labor law to allow grievances.

If it’s really bothering you even after you left the company get professional help. But why didn’t you file grievances on harassment? That’s the part I don’t get. Don’t be scared to file a grievance it’s not ups or the unions say so it’s the federal labor law to allow grievances.
I was 25 when I started and I didn't want any problems with anyone and wanted to get along with everyone. I didn't file anything. I didn't want to seem like the tough guy when Idk I just wanted to work for the company.

MisplacedRailWorker

I was 25 when I started and I didn't want any problems with anyone and wanted to get along with everyone. I didn't file anything. I didn't want to seem like the tough guy when Idk I just wanted to work for the company.
I know exactly the feeling you're talking about, how they dangle the job in front of you like a moldy carrot. That stress and anxiety, feeling like you got your big break, and its the only option after a while... That takes a toll on the brain real fast and probably set you up to feel the paranoia that you're feeling now

MisplacedRailWorker

Well we are here to listen. I'm going to leave with this, and I mean this in the nicest way possible:

You will never in your life have enough money for UPS to notice, remember, or give a quarter of a :censored2: about you, especially after you leave. You are not in danger.

Well we are here to listen. I'm going to leave with this, and I mean this in the nicest way possible:

You will never in your life have enough money for UPS to notice, remember, or give a quarter of a :censored2: about you, especially after you leave. You are not in danger.
I hope you can remember my name. If something happens God forbid I will post again.

clean hairy

Am I reading this correctly?
OP no longer works for UPS, but fears for his safety and the safety of his family because he thinks "UPS is out to get him?"

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You make it sound like you and UPS had a 6 month affair, where you broke it off, now you came home to a boiling rabbit and package car keys on the counter.