Ups put me and my family in extreme danger.

longhorns19

sounds made-up... like the whole thing... like you're not even a real person with a family you're some old fat guy scratching his ass and sweating over the keyboard, making up stories.

just a hunch. perhaps you're not a fat guy at all. maybe you're a woman. either way, im confident you're sweating and scratching your ass. this post has serious vibes to that effect.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
sounds made-up... like the whole thing... like you're not even a real person with a family you're some old fat guy scratching his ass and sweating over the keyboard, making up stories.

just a hunch. perhaps you're not a fat guy at all. maybe you're a woman. either way, im confident you're sweating and scratching your ass. this post has serious vibes to that effect.

Est.1998

Guy lives in Chicago and is more afraid of UPS than of dirty cops, gangbangers, and extreme weather.
I'll tell you one thing, if UPS was out to get you, there's nowhere you can hide.
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.

No he’s real. We met on Facebook.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
You can always call UPS anonymously from a pay phone. Their door is always open.

You won't have to provide your name, guaranteed. This is for your safety because they're concerned about your well being.

All they'll need is your job position, how many years of service you've been there? If you drive a truck? If so, what size truck, IE; P-1000 your region and 4-digit SLIC #.

You can always call UPS anonymously from a pay phone. Their door is always open.

You won't have to provide your name, guaranteed. This is for your safety because they're concerned about your well being.

All they'll need is your job position, how many years of service you've been there? If you drive a truck? If so, what size truck, IE; P-1000 your region and 4-digit SLIC #.
Good luck trying to find a payphone

4evapreloader

While a certain amount of paranoia will guarantee you job security here, you've gone a bit overboard.
1. If the bathroom door accidently slams, it's a known issue and no one cares about it 5 minutes after it happens.
2. Slamming your brakes on in front of a semi isn't the best way to make a point. There are more subtle and less potentially deadly ways.
3. If you're not stealing anything, you're not stealing anything. As far as I'm concerned they can watch me all they want. Sometimes I even smile at them. It's a game. Play along.
4. A coworker may or may not have an STD? Who cares? If you are female and they are spreading the rumor, that would be a different story. If someone told me a male worker may have an STD, what difference would it make?
5. Any contact by any UPS employee after you left could be considered harassment. My opinion is after you are gone, they really could care less.
I know someone who creates elaborate links to explain bad things in their lives. Yes it COULD be happening, but it's extremely unlikely.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
While a certain amount of paranoia will guarantee you job security here, you've gone a bit overboard.
1. If the bathroom door accidently slams, it's a known issue and no one cares about it 5 minutes after it happens.
2. Slamming your brakes on in front of a semi isn't the best way to make a point. There are more subtle and less potentially deadly ways.
3. If you're not stealing anything, you're not stealing anything. As far as I'm concerned they can watch me all they want. Sometimes I even smile at them. It's a game. Play along.
4. A coworker may or may not have an STD? Who cares? If you are female and they are spreading the rumor, that would be a different story. If someone told me a male worker may have an STD, what difference would it make?
5. Any contact by any UPS employee after you left could be considered harassment. My opinion is after you are gone, they really could care less.
I know someone who creates elaborate links to explain bad things in their lives. Yes it COULD be happening, but it's extremely unlikely.
That's a lot of words for an answer that should've on been "maybe".