UPS Q4 2021 earnings will be on 2/1

Imabear

How will ups earnings be this coming tuesday? I have a feeling ups will disappoint. Very slow peak season. It was so slow this was from our divison manager during mid peak. Never seen anything like it. High transportation costs, supply chain issues, amazon eating at market share. I have a feeling this is gonna be a horrible earnings.
IMG_20220125_191140.jpg

How will ups earnings be this coming tuesday? I have a feeling ups will disappoint. Very slow peak season. It was so slow this was from our divison manager during mid peak. Never seen anything like it. High transportation costs, supply chain issues, amazon eating at market share. I have a feeling this is gonna be a horrible earnings.View attachment 370131
Better not bigger.
They got rid of lots of the less profitable packages
So they say

Turdferguson

Just a turd
How will ups earnings be this coming tuesday? I have a feeling ups will disappoint. Very slow peak season. It was so slow this was from our divison manager during mid peak. Never seen anything like it. High transportation costs, supply chain issues, amazon eating at market share. I have a feeling this is gonna be a horrible earnings.View attachment 370131
So they are cutting part time supervisor hours, shame they don't have a union to fight that

Poop Head

Judge me.
Just transferred my Med card to Kauai. Cannabis runs $530 an ounce there at the only dispensary. Gotta find a local entrepreneur to support.
Damn. Thats expensive. Prob be worth it to support people that are doing it legally.

Try to find some of them growing in those jungle canopy setups.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Damn. Thats expensive. Prob be worth it to support people that are doing it legally.

Try to find some of them growing in those jungle canopy setups.
Usually I or my son just let our hair down and walk around Hanalei. Someone will approach us with an offer of some local grown.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Im not sure why anybody is worried. With all the money they save by not doing building or truck maintenance we should be rolling in the dough. Maybe this will be the beginning of a new and beautiful 2 ply toilet paper kind of year. Don’t let me down carol.

iruhnman630

Im not sure why anybody is worried. With all the money they save by not doing building or truck maintenance we should be rolling in the dough. Maybe this will be the beginning of a new and beautiful 2 ply toilet paper kind of year. Don’t let me down carol.
I have never seen our floors so dirty.

There is a dust cloud in the building now.

They used to get zambonied every day

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I have never seen our floors so dirty.

There is a dust cloud in the building now.

They used to get zambonied every day
Porters got a lot of extra work, at least in my old building, when covid started. Some other duties had to suffer and the floors were one of them.
Heard rumors from my old boss that there is going to be a hiring binge for more porters nationwide soon because of all the complaints about cleanliness.

Up In Smoke

They beat on all lines. Revenue, profit and dividend all up. Watching the operation work, I'm not sure how they're doing it, but the results are pretty impressive. Should make for solid ground to battle for our next contract.