UPS Q4 2021 earnings will be on 2/1

Jerdo

They beat on all lines. Revenue, profit and dividend all up. Watching the operation work, I'm not sure how they're doing it, but the results are pretty impressive. Should make for solid ground to battle for our next contract.
That's all thanks to PVDs.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Porters got a lot of extra work, at least in my old building, when covid started. Some other duties had to suffer and the floors were one of them.
Heard rumors from my old boss that there is going to be a hiring binge for more porters nationwide soon because of all the complaints about cleanliness.
That's what we all said last time....
You can thank big daddy Denis for that… dude was straight up out of his league…not going to be the same this time around and ups is fully aware of the fact.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It's a nice surprise to look at my IRA this morning. The shares as I write this are up to a high of $231.01. That's a 14.24% increase and a change of $28.80 from yesterday. I always thought the dividends were too low. We will see how it looks at the end of the day.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Don’t tell me you have a man bun
Pony tail. Have not cut my hair since I retired, my son a couple years longer.
1643739712920.png

ManInBrown

I’ve only been buying and paying attention to the stock for the last few years. When’s the last time the earning report came out and the stock tanked? Since I’ve been paying attention it’s only skyrocketed. Anyone wanting to sell now is the time because from here it will only go down over the next 3 months. Is that a wrong assumption? Seems like it flies the day of earnings and them slowly dips over the next few months.

ManInBrown

We gotta somehow fight to get surepost back for package. That was a horrible deal. When I was still in package at the very end the hall had mentioned there might be talks to get that work back. That was the beginning of chopping routes up and cutting last minute. There’s no reason we shouldn’t have that work. If Amazon 100% bails which sounds like is only a matter of time, we’re desperately going to need Surepost back.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We gotta somehow fight to get surepost back for package. That was a horrible deal. When I was still in package at the very end the hall had mentioned there might be talks to get that work back. That was the beginning of chopping routes up and cutting last minute. There’s no reason we shouldn’t have that work. If Amazon 100% bails which sounds like is only a matter of time, we’re desperately going to need Surepost back.
Everything helps. Uncertainty is coming

FEGuy

An unbelievably small amount of chatter about the incredible earnings report. No opinions about the company that you work or used to work for? Beat expectations, raised forward guidance. Did you see the dividend increase? Tome continues to deliver. Good job all around Big Brown.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
An unbelievably small amount of chatter about the incredible earnings report. No opinions about the company that you work or used to work for? Beat expectations, raised forward guidance. Did you see the dividend increase? Tome continues to deliver. Good job all around Big Brown.

Carol has taken a company that was on the brink of chapter 11 bankruptcy and turned it into an industry leader and earning's powerhouse, simply amazing.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Just thinking about how much better the earnings report would have been if I had not retired.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Wasn’t “Big Brown” that horse 🐎 that choked at the Belmont in 2008...🧲

Last edited:
They need us for return volume, them or the others can not handle that volume
I certainly get enough Amazon call tags

I know as much as everyone wants to get rid of Amazon I've been watching my truck for the past week or so and I have an average of 20 stops a day they're just Amazon packages only
Now if we lost those 20 stops a day per car. There would be a lot of guys that would not be working

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I certainly get enough Amazon call tags

I know as much as everyone wants to get rid of Amazon I've been watching my truck for the past week or so and I have an average in 20 stops a day they're just Amazon packages only
Now if we lost those 20 stops a day per car it would be a lot of guys that would not be working
Their return volume is insane, I never minded the volume delivery, just some of their customers are :censored2:s