UPS-SCS and UPS-CSI and UPS package

BottomFeeder909

Geesh! One must have a thick skin to participate on BrownCafe.

That being said, although I am not looking forward to a bashing, I am here for the relevant and strongly discourage irrelevant.

I have been an articulated vehicle operator for over a year and considering a few offers of employment from
UPS-SCS and UPS-CSI
and UPS package.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

That being said, although I am not looking forward to a bashing, I am here for the relevant and strongly discourage irrelevant.

I have been an articulated vehicle operator for over a year and considering a few offers of employment from
UPS-SCS and UPS-CSI
and UPS package.

If you don't want off topic posts, put "on topic" in the thread title, then report off topic posts and they will be deleted, or so I've been lead to believe. I'm not in the habit of reporting posts.

bugs-bunny-what-a-maroon-gif-7.gif

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day

UPS-SCS and UPS-CSI
and UPS package.
Ups csi is the best choice. They have the same pay as package and usually work days.

Csdsm18

I was also interested in getting on with UPS Cartage. I have a interview this week with them. I was curious on what the pay is starting and top rate? Also what type of hours do they do and do they have overtime? Do they work weekends?

Poop Head

Judge me.

UPS-SCS and UPS-CSI
and UPS package.
Apply for package. I heard we're gonna be getting articulated package cars soon.