UPS Shares Tumble After An Ugly Earnings Report

F

FrigidAdCorrector

They said the big reason they missed is because of a 170 million one off charge for upgrades to prevent another fiasco during peak. Hope it actually works...

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
I thought ORION was going to save millions and millions?

billions and billions!
carl_sagan.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We have had super light dispatches for the last few weeks, and everything has been warm and fuzzy and happy at work. We have taken to calling it the "summer of love." Something tells me that when I get back from vacation in 3 weeks the summer of love will have ended, the sky will be falling and the wolf will be at the door.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Maybe we should all give back our raise we are suppose to get Fri.
The Aug first raise is supposed to be 70 cents, correct?

We have had super light dispatches for the last few weeks, and everything has been warm and fuzzy and happy at work. We have taken to calling it the "summer of love." Something tells me that when I get back from vacation in 3 weeks the summer of love will have ended, the sky will be falling and the wolf will be at the door.
Summer of love? More like Endless Bulk....

Short honeymoon!

oldngray

nowhere special

Summer of love is usually followed by a pregnant pause then labor pains.