UPS Shares Tumble After An Ugly Earnings Report

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Oh you will.....
Not me same pace everyday homey. 1 stop or 500 stops, cause I don't give a :censored2:, itll get done when it gets done. If that means at 12pm or 7am tomorrow morning. Nobody making me work harder at all. They can try and be a jerknutt and load me like an idiot but I guarantee you they will fall asleep days before I will lol.

Not me same pace everyday homey. 1 stop or 500 stops, cause I don't give a :censored2:, itll get done when it gets done. If that means at 12pm or 7am tomorrow morning. Nobody making me work harder at all. They can try and be a jerknutt and load me like an idiot but I guarantee you they will fall asleep days before I will lol.
When I retire, I will be your SUP!...lets roll dawg...lmao

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Here's what's so funny. Profit goes up and stock goes down. Profit goes down and stock goes down. No matter what earnings are announced it always seems to go down that day. It also seems to me that the exact opposite happens with fedex. Total head scratcher.

Sent using BrownCafe App
This is because there's super computers analyzing every piece of data you can imagine, making the big decisions for investors.

TUT

Kwality work in the Yahoo article:

REUTERS/John Sommers II

<Snip>

Investing For The Future
Management is blaming is blaming the profit shortfall on higher costs, which they argue will pay for itself in the future.

"The company announced plans to increase 2014 operating expense for capacity and peak related projects to a total of $175 million," the company said.

"[W]e are making investments in new capabilities and network capacity to ensure we meet customer expectations," said CFO Kurt Kuehn. "These initiatives will increase operating expense this year, but will provide financial benefits for years to come."

Last winter, UPS missed some Christmas package deliveries due to low lack of capacity. Hopefully, that won't happen this yea.