UPS shorted me on overtime pay

BobBarker

i worked 6 hours one day for a forced manadatory overtime on saturday and they paid us time and a half which for me was $17.25 but they only paid me for 1 hour so working 6 hours i was supposed to get $103 but got $27 instead. i did write my time down on paper so did everyone else. what should i do??!

WTFm8

i worked 6 hours one day for a forced manadatory overtime on saturday and they paid us time and a half which for me was $17.25 but they only paid me for 1 hour so working 6 hours i was supposed to get $103 but got $27 instead. i did write my time down on paper so did everyone else. what should i do??!

File a grievance on it. Sonce you’re PT and it’s over $20 they have 2 business days to cut you a check or it’s a 1/2 days wages penalty pay, per week that it’s not on your check starting week of file, that they additionally owe you.

Brisket

Don’t worry, since they probably know your name now , they will get right on it and get it fixed.

IESucks

You did the right thing coming here and asking a bunch of people who don't care. Instead of talking to your manager or sup who can look on computer for your hours and then manually adjust it and if needed call payroll