UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

Shecoope

Y’all I know this thread is old but everybody keep the updates of on your status of your pension buyout we put in the work at UPS we deserve what’s ours

wil kemp

They are taking 20% of that gross
24,000- 4,800(which is 20%)=19,200
Plus another 10% penalty for early withdrawal and you will still owe your state taxes. Also, this will count as ordinary income so your income tax bracket has most likely changed. Better set some aside to pay to the IRS in April.

Gipsee

Plus another 10% penalty for early withdrawal and you will still owe your state taxes. Also, this will count as ordinary income so your income tax bracket has most likely changed. Better set some aside to pay to the IRS in April.
Correct. I was just talking about the direct deposit....but if it doesn't change the income bracket should be fine.

Shecoope

I just called to confirm that direct deposits will be sent out by December 23 so make sure you guys check your accounts for direct deposits it’s going to be a great Christmas

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I just called to confirm that direct deposits will be sent out by December 23 so make sure you guys check your accounts for direct deposits it’s going to be a great Christmas

BB3BA5F8-4040-4726-AA5B-EF798BF23ED5.gif