UPS Spirals Towards Collapse

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This chart shows projected & actual retail e-commerce sales in the US. Retail e-commerce sales are expected to grow by 12.8% in 2018 and 11.3% in 2019, while projecting out until 2022.
39171350_10212527128841458_2080909520313253888_n.jpg

UPS is better positioned to absorb as many of these packages as anybody.
Agree but will the shippers give it to UPS at our price points.
UPS prices are already higher than our competitors.
Technology is the only reason UPS even exists today.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Agree but will the shippers give it to UPS at our price points.
UPS prices are already higher than our competitors.
Technology is the only reason UPS even exists today.
UPS price for the high volume shippers is not higher than the other carriers. If that was the case UPS would have negative gains in shipping volume not the positive ones they have been having. Do you think they give UPS business out of a sense of loyalty? It's not for time in transit either. FedEx ground is a day quicker than UPS to a pretty good portion of the country.
This the Union forums not Current Events. Go post your half truths and lies in there

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
UPS price for the high volume shippers is not higher than the other carriers.
If that was the case UPS would have negative gains in shipping volume not the positive ones they have been having. Do you think they give UPS business out of a sense of loyalty? It's not for time in transit either. FedEx ground is a day quicker than UPS to a pretty good portion of the country.
Go post your half truths and lies elsewhere.
This information came from the Teamster Local 174.

Your cherry picking does not change the overall numbers.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've seen the videos, they have an agenda they are trying to push. Just because someone puts a video on YouTube doesn't make it factually true
I would believe a financial analyst from the Teamster Union before I would believe anyone here on Brown Cafe.
Just saying.

You're going to vote YES anyway.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This chart shows projected & actual retail e-commerce sales in the US. Retail e-commerce sales are expected to grow by 12.8% in 2018 and 11.3% in 2019, while projecting out until 2022.

UPS is better positioned to absorb as many of these packages as anybody.
Only if UPS can make a decent profit.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Just like you already shut your mind.
Honesty, Open-mindedness and Willingness are the pillars of truth and something Brown Cafe Teamsters have not employed to date.
I believe in the power of the people, not the power of the corporations and a central government . If as you claim you are really from the south then you should too, but just like the half truths and lies you posted in this thread. I don't think you are really from the south. Just a carpet bagging wannabe

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I believe in the power of the people, not the power of the corporations and a central government . If as you claim you are really from the south then you should too, but just like the half truths and lies you posted in this thread. I don't think you are really from the south. Just a carpet bagging wannabe
I think you should chew on your remarks with both of your teeth.

I do believe and desire for more decentralized decision making by the people closest to the affected citizens.

As far as doing right by the people, I have little faith in Corporations and ZERO faith in the National Government.