UPS Spirals Towards Collapse

siouxman

siouxman
If that is so, why isn’t a $6 Billion dollar profit good enough? That is a lot of jack my friend.
Look at their financial statements.i recommend local 1 70 video to start.amazon will be starting their drivers.they will come in to the most profitable areas and establish routes and the garbage will be left to the other Delivery companies. Look at the smaller rural states some of the routes put on 250 plus miles a day and don't make money.ups may decide the cost is not worth it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Been in package and feeders for 30 years.fed ex already has a bigger foot print then ups. Ups will for go increased volume for better profit per package.llok at what they make on international shipping.they will continue to automate the big hubs to eliminate the need for workers.feeders will have driverless tractors.
Hopefully not for another 20 years or more but yes these are the inevitable without US Government intervention.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Honesty, open-mindedness and willingness are hilarious words to hear out of a Trumpet’s mouth.
I am not a Trumper by any means ... I wasn't an Obummer either.
Trump's antics are entertaining but the most entertaining aspect is how all these lame-brained nutwigs over-react to everything.

Sorta like you did when you responded to my post! :speechless:

Dollar Chasing

I am not a Trumper by any means ... I wasn't an Obummer either.
Trump's antics are entertaining but the most entertaining aspect is how all these lame-brained nutwigs over-react to everything.

Sorta like you did when you responded to my post! :speechless:
Lol then follow up is lies and deflection. I can see you’re taking notes from your boy.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I was hesitant to make my original post about Customer Facing Technology because I was afraid this audience would not understand primarily because you are not aware of UPS Technology that customers use to integrate into their internal processes.
My apologies for trying to enlighten you.

Amazon would not have been shipping via UPS if we had not created tools that integrates with Amazon technology.

I could go on for a full page but you have closed minds.
Thank you for limiting yourself. Lol.