UPS Stock

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You know it's funny they never really learn. They load everyone up hoping they run run run to get off early.

Load me up and I'm gonna stick it to you. And I may be the exception on this one but load my ass up on Friday. Well I'm gonna kick you in the nuts as close to Saturday as I can.

Got em good.

Brownslave688

Monday expect more stops, and less time to do it in....
We were already told layoffs due to high PPH coming down from upper!
Ehhh it's UPS same story, different year..
Less time to do it?

Last I checked they get me for 14 hours that it. If it don't get done tough titties.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown

Ups was valued at a PE over 27... I think it comes in to a more realistic 20 times by the end of the year.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I'm not a fan of the UPS beatdown today and think it's unfair.
They should waited until Fed-Ex's quarterly report comes out before they throw stones.
We both invested heavily this peak, and their numbers should mirror ours.

Plus just like last year, our stock went down 10 points from Dec to Feb
Then it ramped back up to all time highs.

Brownslave688

I'm not a fan of the UPS beatdown today and think it's unfair.
They should waited until Fed-Ex's quarterly report comes out before they throw stones.
We both invested heavily this peak, and their numbers should mirror ours.

Plus just like last year, our stock went down 10 points from Dec to Feb
Then it ramped back up to all time highs.
First we didn't report earnings. That happens feb 3.

Second I think we got hammered for the drop in our year long guidance more than anything.

It was probably because jumpman kicked em in the nutzz. An article did say there was 220 mil in excess overtime.

aiian

I had a 'performance ride' four out of five days this week.

All week my on road was talking about how high our stock was going to jump and that they (management) killed it during peak by hiring so many (motivated) rookies, blah, blah, blah.

I disagreed and boy did he eat a big ol' plate of crow yesterday.

Brownslave688

We had seasonals that were out 12 hours a day and brought back 50, 60, 70 stops or more each day. It was crazy.
I saw guys getting help from 4-5 other drivers. Guys driving 50 miles for the day and maybe doing 100 stops when regular drivers were doing 250+.