ups stock

Up In Smoke

I collect 5mil a month in rent check with 0 debt. And I own 3 unicorn farms in Guam
My wife and I have a few real estate investments and I'm a numbers guy, so let's break this down. If you collect 2m per month in rent, assuming $1000.00 per month per unit, that equals 2000 rental units. For easy math lets assume 1000 square feet per unit. That brings us to 2 million square feet of real estate. Assuming these are well maintained buildings, $200 per square is reasonable, so that bring the real estate value to $400,000,000.00. An investment in a 10k acre hemp farm, assuming it's a established farm, will yield 50k per acre in revenue. Cost of revenue for such farming is roughly 60%, leaving 20k per acre for profit, or $200,000,000.00. Billionaires routinely post on BC.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I collect 5mil a month in rent check with 0 debt. And I own 3 unicorn farms in Guam

I won't believe that unless you post about timing past stock trades almost perfectly on this forum... it's even more believable when you have previous posts bragging about how much money you're making by shorting the same stock.

I'm sure he also had a million shares of Office Depot to go with his substantial UPS position.:ninja3:

Screenshot_20200730-172006_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200730-171734_Chrome.jpg

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
My wife and I have a few real estate investments and I'm a numbers guy, so let's break this down. If you collect 2m per month in rent, assuming $1000.00 per month per unit, that equals 2000 rental units. For easy math lets assume 1000 square feet per unit. That brings us to 2 million square feet of real estate. Assuming these are well maintained buildings, $200 per square is reasonable, so that bring the real estate value to $400,000,000.00. An investment in a 10k acre hemp farm, assuming it's a established farm, will yield 50k per acre in revenue. Cost of revenue for such farming is roughly 60%, leaving 20k per acre for profit, or $200,000,000.00. Billionaires routinely post on BC.
You're high if you think 20k per acre is profit.
You are also high if you think 50k per acre is generated.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I won't believe that unless you post about timing past stock trades almost perfectly on this forum... it's even more believable when you have previous posts bragging about how much money you're making by shorting the same stock.

I'm sure he also had a million shares of Office Depot to go with his substantial UPS position.:ninja3:

View attachment 304282View attachment 304283
So nice of you to pay attention
Need some stock tips?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sup asked us today if we wanted to go bankrupt when everyone asked to start 5 min early. Lmao

Instead we got out of the building 20+ min after start time.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
So nice of you to pay attention
Need some stock tips?

Absolutely!

One of my former customers was very wealthy and loved my oldest son. About 7 years ago they gifted him 70 shares of TSC which we are still holding. I've also added a few hundred KMI, because their oldest son was an upper level manager and they thought it was a great long-term hold. Earlier this year i added $1k worth of EPD when it was around $13.

Overall, he has a decent amount for someone in the 4th grade.

sox

Ok I’m retired and we own a few rental properties. Our tenants are pretty good about rents on time. These new rules in effect allow the tenants to delay payments. We have no problems so far but if this maple grove guy is in the same position I have to think he’s full of it