UPS Store

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I went into mine yesterday to tape an ARS lable to a box, and she tried to charge me 50 cents for the tape.

What a crock. They make a buck off the box anyway.

And they wonder why most customers would rather ship out over the internet.

d

susiedriver

dannyboy said:
I went into mine yesterday to tape an ARS lable to a box, and she tried to charge me 50 cents for the tape.

What a crock. They make a buck off the box anyway.

And they wonder why most customers would rather ship out over the internet.

d
Yeah, heaven forbid they try to make any profit from you, they should just pack and store your package and arrange pick-up for nothing.

What a crock.

another#

greenhorn
I wont use the UPS store any more because they always seem to find something that's "REQUIRED" that costs you more money, like purchasing boxes from them in order to purchase insurance. The other reason is that they wont accept my employee discount because "we don't do that at this UPS store". This is sad, but it's easier to just take stuff to the postal service, they never argue with me about my packaging or insist that I have to purchase something in order to ship with them.

UPSmeoff

I have heard from a little birdie that Mailboxes Etc. Packmail,. Quickmail , etc., etc., all have had the option to change over to a UPS store. The two stores on my route have kept their original name. The owners said that UPS was going to charge them an arm and a leg.
He felt that he could make more money keeping the Mail Boxes etc. name. I dont blame him.

UPSmeoff

I wont use the UPS store any more because they always seem to find something that's "REQUIRED" that costs you more money, like purchasing boxes from them in order to purchase insurance.

I agree, it is impossible to see the other side of view.

And UPS' view is very skewed.

This is a memo.