UPS Surival Kits

Sammie

Sammie, what the hell is the empty tin can for?

Fishbulb,
Did you or did you not learn survival techniques from McGuyver???:confused:1

For boiling water.

And aluminum foil or a tin can could be used as a signal. Our poster (can't recall his name) who, along with his feline buddy, has the matching foil head gear, will verify this.

Recycle them for money.

With some spare time, fabric and an welder, you could make a state of the art, batman style utility belt. The cans could hold small tools, spare change and smokes. You could even go Goth with some black paint.

Keep your chew, matches, tea bags, whistle, compass, band aids, bouillon cubes and dental floss in them. (Remember to seal with duct tape)....

SmithBarney

Dude....From a mechanic standpoint please please please don't tap into any batteries or dome light wiring it create's all kind of problem's with starting or messing with the ecm if your truck has one. Simply go introduce yourself to your mechanic slip him a twenty spot and have him install a cig lighter hookup. It's been done here alot and half the time we won't even take the money, because doing it that way might possibly save us and you a road call:thumbup1:

$20? ummm read the contract. Anyway, a 12v powerpoint for you "cell phone"
or transistor radio(that language exists in the contract) will be installed for you.

The Brown Santa

Ping Pong Ball
7 frozen bottles of water, 3 frozen Gatorades. One empty Snapple bottle for urine storage. One sandwich, some fruit, granola bars, towel, ADVIL, map, spare pens, spare DIAD stylus, extra info notices. That pretty much covers it...

satellitedriver

Duct tape, bailing wire, trash bags, an empty tin can, water and a leatherman. Hot sauce, rope, rubber bands, matches, first aid stuff, Cheetos, and a flash light. Hey, they worked for McGuyver. And a Capitol One credit card to save me from the Vikings. :blush:
You forgot bubble gum.
Duct tape , always.
Pocket knives, yes, plural.
A bandana and a comb.
PAX

AirDriverAmy

I wear gloves. I keep hand sanitizer,map, few pens, paper and a cheap rain slicker. All in my back pack. I just freeze my water bottles.

4n0nym0us C0w4rd

I just bring my cellphone in with me everyday. I have some of the regular supplies in a tote in the back. I have my customers trained so well they provide me with anything else I may need during my day.