UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

trickpony1

WD-40 is like $3 for a can and it only takes a squirt.

You think you've got problems now? Lube up that lock with WD 40 and see what happens.
WD 40 is a fish oil base that attracts dirt.
The Fire Dept in my quiet suburb decided to lube all the locks with WD 40. Guess what?
They replaced all the locks shortly afterwards.

Use graphite or some other lube specvifically designed for locks.
I won't use WD 40 on ANY keyed lock....especially my vehicles or home(s).

Hope this helps.

You think you've got problems now? Lube up that lock with WD 40 and see what happens.
WD 40 is a fish oil base that attracts dirt.
The Fire Dept in my quiet suburb decided to lube all the locks with WD 40. Guess what?
They replaced all the locks shortly afterwards.

Use graphite or some other lube specvifically designed for locks.
I won't use WD 40 on ANY keyed lock....especially my vehicles or home(s).

Hope this helps.
PB blaster.
Also WD40 will freeze in the winter time

Hope this helps.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I think they shouldn’t have a weapons restriction in the first place. Personally I’d be in favor of removing all weapons restrictions. If we cant trust someone with a gun they shouldn’t be in public at all. But thats not entirely the point Im making.

Businesses with weapons restrictions let the Guarda/Loomis guy in with a gun. Its accepted because they understand they are at a higher risk for being robbed than most people. So are UPS/fedex drivers.

What is the market value of all the packages in your truck on any given day? Some days we have HV packages worth over 10k. There are some routes with jewelry/precious metal stops. Do you really want your only option in a robbery/hijacking to be begging for your life?

I respect your opinion but the thought of some of our drivers carrying a loaded gun scares me.

If a guy isn't smart enough to figure out that skipping his meal won't get him home earlier in package, should they be trusted with a weapon?

freehoodies

I respect your opinion but the thought of some of our drivers carrying a loaded gun scares me.

If a guy isn't smart enough to figure out that skipping his meal won't get him home earlier in package, should they be trusted with a weapon?
If you can’t trust someone with a gun you shouldn’t trust them to be in public. If they are murderous there are many things other than guns for them to use. If they are negligent you wouldn’t want them driving around.

But if someone is trying too hard/not hard enough at work they shouldn’t be able to defend themselves? Its like declawing a cat. It might make you feel safer, but the cat is now defenseless against all predators.

Without tools we are the weakest species on the planet. The only things we can kill barehanded, we can’t catch.

(Side note, this entire time literally all of us have had access to guns. Finding a gun is very easy in the US. If someone wanted to commit a crime with a firearm there hasn’t been anything stopping them)

Side note, this entire time literally all of us have had access to guns. Finding a gun is very easy in the US. If someone wanted to commit a crime with a firearm there hasn’t been anything stopping them)
Unfortunately I agree. The Gennie is already out of the bottle and we are not going to stop gun violence. But we can stop the mass marketing of military grade weaponry to anyone that can afford the price or can steal it from someone else. Called smart gun control. I myself have several firearms including an AR 15. Somewhere. I would have to ask the wife where. Worthless for any home defense but fortunately I don't feel threatened that I have to sleep with a gun under my pillow. Dogs would make enough noise to scare any evil doer away.

freehoodies

Unfortunately I agree. The Gennie is already out of the bottle and we are not going to stop gun violence. But we can stop the mass marketing of military grade weaponry to anyone that can afford the price or can steal it from someone else. Called smart gun control. I myself have several firearms including an AR 15. Somewhere. I would have to ask the wife where. Worthless for any home defense but fortunately I don't feel threatened that I have to sleep with a gun under my pillow. Dogs would make enough noise to scare any evil doer away.
Though the second amendment has been interpreted to provide for self defense, the primary purpose of the military grade weapons is that we might need to fight a military, including our own.

Thats why our government has to brainwash us to get us to agree to their crap, instead of just dropping the act and forcing us to obey.