ups uniform, for halloween?...

mainebrown

hey guys, i was wonder what u guys would think, or ups would think; if i wore my uniform as a Halloween costume....i have an old shirt that doesn't have the ups logo because it peeled off...anyways...feedback please..

barnyard

KTM rider
Tread lightly on wearing browns to parties. I might know someone that dressed as a UPS stripper. While it was reportedly a hit at the party, a boss that may have heard about it may have unofficially warned the person.

Just sayin.

TB

Big Babooba

hey guys, i was wonder what u guys would think, or ups would think; if i wore my uniform as a Halloween costume....i have an old shirt that doesn't have the ups logo because it peeled off...anyways...feedback please..
I also have an old shirt without any logo. Mine dates back to when they didn't have a logo on them.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The Fed - Ex driver that delivers my home area called me the other day. She wanted to borrow one of my uniforms for a Halloween party. She thought it would be funny and though I agreed with her I had to decline the request. Just couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't trust my mgt team.:happy2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
The Fed - Ex driver that delivers my home area called me the other day. She wanted to borrow one of my uniforms for a Halloween party. She thought it would be funny and though I agreed with her I had to decline the request. Just couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't trust my mgt team.:happy2:

That's funny, that's exactly where I got my FedEx outfit from. I asked the girl on my route and she said sure, she gave me the diad holder and a cap, too. She wears a large guys shirt so it worked out just fine.

I would have let her borrow mine as well.

rod

Retired 22 years
I also have an old shirt without any logo. Mine dates back to when they didn't have a logo on them.[/quote

The shirts used to be bare and your plastic pocket protector had a UPS logo in it with your name. You mean you guys don't wear pocket protectors anymore?:happy-very:

barnyard

KTM rider
My wife said that she saw a UPS costume with a UPS logo on the shirt at either Target or Shopko.

I wonder if legal knows about them???

TB

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yabba Dabba Doo!!!

Last night I broke the seal on a Jim Beam decanter
That looks like Elvis
I soaked the label off a Flintstone Jelly Bean jar
I cleared us off a place on that one little table
that you left us
And pulled me up a big ole piece of floor

I pulled the head off Elvis