UPS Uniform

yoshi007

Hello,

I am Sebastian from Germany and I am a big UPS-Fan!
I love the cars and especially the brown uniforms.

My question would be: Is there a way to get such a uniform as a customer and not as a employee? I mean especially the brown shirts, UPS drivers wear.

Is there any way to get this?

Thanks a lot

kingOFchester

Hello,

I am Sebastian from Germany and I am a big UPS-Fan!
I love the cars and especially the brown uniforms.

My question would be: Is there a way to get such a uniform as a customer and not as a employee? I mean especially the brown shirts, UPS drivers wear.

Is there any way to get this?

Thanks a lot
No. Security issue.

fethrs

What would you use the unifrom for if your'e customer? Just curious, you may have a perfectly good reason and I'd just like to know:peaceful:

yoshi007

Yes, I just want to wear...I already have 2 Basecaps of UPS and s white shirt.:-D

Are you all employees of UPS, or are here also fans?

evilleace

mostly employees and I doubt you will get a uniform we had a driver at my center get fired a few years back for selling them.

yoshi007

Oh...okay! Perhaps I will find one on eBay...:-/

That is cool, that here are so many employees...:-)
How is working for UPS?
I heard different things...sometimes, it would be just crap, but also, that many employees would love that job a a car driver...

A

anonymous6

Oh...okay! Perhaps I will find one on eBay...:-/

That is cool, that here are so many employees...:-)
How is working for UPS?
I heard different things...sometimes, it would be just crap, but also, that many employees would love that job a a car driver...

are you a UPS groupie? ha ha ha

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Why the obsession about getting the uniform? We get concerned when people "just want the uniform" and what their intentions are.

evilleace

Yah if you find one on ebay the fuy who is selling it will probably be fired that is what the guy I was talking about did.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Funny you brought that up.
When UPS came in to Germany, there was an uproar about the uniformed brown shirts.
Actually there was a German law against wearing brown shirts, UPS had to use a different colored shirt.
Today that has changed.
Only in New England are the drivers allowed to keep ( that is to wear & laundry their uniforms ) , so if you are looking for some, I have many shirts & some vests with the old logos ( two styles ).
I'm sure there are many others floating around NE with more.