UPS vs CDC

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Anyone else work at an air gateway? TSA has us by the balls. They’re out with binoculars and claim they will revoke our badges for three days and fine us individually if they catch us maskless OUTSIDE within the airport grounds. Management then claims the 3 days we can’t show up will be considered NcNs and we can be on our way to being fired instantly
Scare tactics? Why am I masked up doing work 1/2 mile from Another human being?

I don’t think the union has our backs here at all. If Biden and crew can be in the White House maskless, why can’t us workers do the same?
The TSA expanding masks until September right when this :censored2: was in the cusp of clearly being over was so dumb.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Not wearing one again until winter. I’ve been vaccinated, plus our governor signed an order invalidating all state and local mask ordinances. I guess UPS can do what they want in the building, but they only made me wear a mask when some safety big whigs came around.

However, I didn’t get a cold nor flu nor COVID last winter, so I may return to using the mask this fall.
Yah I’m definitely going with the gaiter again this peak. Never thought such a small thing could impact your day in such a positive way, but when it’s 20 and pounding snow it’s nice to breath into the gaiter and keep your whole face warm

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This morning I've been asking Karens and Kens why they should be worried about who's not vaccinated if they've been vaccinated like I have and the vaccines are highly effective. No real answers from them yet.

No one can answer that one, they just "know" everyone needs to be vaccinated. SMH.

MattM

The TSA expanding masks until September right when this * was in the cusp of clearly being over was so dumb.
I had no idea they did this. We don’t even work around passengers or the main terminal. We have our own tarmac and entryways. Heck, the ups jet pilots don’t wear masks, nor the feeder trailer drivers. But it’s just us they’re targeting.

Over70irregs

Mask shaming. If it makes you comfortable keep wearing it. They just want to force people back to the mines. Also lots of $ riding on schools.

rod

Retired 22 years
Today was the first day of "no mask required" in Mn. We have the highest rate of vaccinated people per capita in the nation. Slowly getting back to normal.

SafetyFirst

Here the union was the ones pushing it. BA came in and hammered management over people not wearing masks. Management didn't really care until then ... After that it became a pretty big deal.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Here the union was the ones pushing it. BA came in and hammered management over people not wearing masks. Management didn't really care until then ... After that it became a pretty big deal.

My local is more scared of the virus than the company. I wish it were only about leverage, and not sincerity.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
1601644238589.png

quad decade guy

There are mask required signs all over our building. Dispatch office says mask required.

Hub compliance? 20 %.

Dispatch office compliance(the most crowded)......0 %.