UPS vs CDC

Zurion

How did this turn into a thread hating on millennials? Millennials born 1982-1996, the ones who formed the majority of our fight in Iraq and Afghanistan? That's our weak generation?

MassWineGuy

I wonder if anyone would have known about the so-called “ virus” if we didn’t have internet and news broadcasts...
✊🧔

So called? So you don’t believe Covid is real? All those million-plus people who died were faking it? What dimension or addled world do you exist in?

I’m vaccinated but will keep wearing a mask in unfamiliar situations. I don’t trust strangers to be honest about their symptoms.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I love the mask. Everybody stay the hell away from me. Questions? 1-800- GO###%%% yourself. Have a nice day.

It has the advantage of rude customers not seeing your lip movements as you truly express yourself, just keep that sincere look in in your eyes when they vent...👀

Overpaid Union Thug

So called? So you don’t believe Covid is real? All those million-plus people who died were faking it? What dimension or addled world do you exist in?

I’m vaccinated but will keep wearing a mask in unfamiliar situations. I don’t trust strangers to be honest about their symptoms.
But you trusted everyone to be vaccinated against the flu, Ebola, and all of the other viruses that make up the rather long list of things you SHOULD be worried about if your logic was consistent?

MassWineGuy

Ebola is pretty unlikely where I am. I get the flu vaccine so don't worry about others who don't. Covid's a known killer. The flu can be, too, but it's far more likely just to get you sick. Good luck with your health plan.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ebola is pretty unlikely where I am. I get the flu vaccine so don't worry about others who don't. Covid's a known killer. The flu can be, too, but it's far more likely just to get you sick. Good luck with your health plan.
After getting the vaccine the chances of it being a killer are near zero.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
How did this turn into a thread hating on millennials? Millennials born 1982-1996, the ones who formed the majority of our fight in Iraq and Afghanistan? That's our weak generation?
Boomers get all worked up about Millennials for some reason.

Overpaid Union Thug

You missed the point. Why are you worried about the COVID related symptoms of other people if you are vaccinated for COVID, but, we’re not worried about the symptoms of others for the flu or any other ailments you were vaccinated for? Or did you wear a mask prior to the the COVID pandemic?

MattM

Like other states following the cdc, the Mask Mandate was lifted for vaccinated people where I’m at but TSA extended theirs until September 13th. I guess we fall under their justification even though we don’t deal with customers.

TSA/aviation police are cracking down like it’s the second coming of nazi germany. 5-6 times more police presence and many have binoculars watching. Aren’t they a little late with all this? They didn’t care when we were surging in cases in December. But now towards the end of it, they’re ready to fine and basically arrest you here

Zurion

At this point, open everything back up, remove all the restrictions. I'm vaccinated, if others don't want to be vaccinated and still want to go out in public and do things, let them. Restore the normal, we have enough vaccines for anybody who wants to be vaccinated, otherwise let people do what they want. Isn't this a country built on freedom anyways? Anybody who wants to be, such as older/at risk people, should be vaccinated by now.

Over70irregs

Remember when they told us mask not necessary? Then it was we were trying to save masks for others. (Sacrificed people like cattle). Death mongers. (All dap to medical staffs worldwide)

reginald95

Still have to follow policies set by your employer. If you want you can try to get a health exemption from a doctor. Answer me this for you guys who are anti masks. Do you wear y our seatbelts when you drive? Is it infringing on your rights as an American? Do you wear shirts when you walk into private business on your personal time?