UPS vs CDC

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You need to keep Googling......
Your "researched" definitions are what they teach in Grade School.
Look up "context".

"Sup degree"?? I'm assuming you think I'm a Supervisor and you're wrong about that as well as the chatter above....

Keep trying, you'll find it.
LMAO there’s no context when the words have completely different meanings.

There are plenty valid arguments to be made for if average or mean is a better representation of what a new home buyer would pay.

There is no argument or “context” in which they mean the same thing though.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
LMAO there’s no context when the words have completely different meanings.

There are plenty valid arguments to be made for if average or mean is a better representation of what a new home buyer would pay.

There is no argument or “context” in which they mean the same thing though.
Engaging with you is like teaching a guy with half a brain conversational language....

Oh yeah! That's you right?? Half a brain guy?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1621456396956.png

@Netsua 3:16

Brownslave688

Engaging with you is like teaching a guy with half a brain conversational language....

Oh yeah! That's you right?? Half a brain guy?
Ahhh now I know I won. No retort just insults.

Are you by any chance not a native English speaker? It’s a very hard language. The same word often has multiple meanings.

Average seems to be really confusing you.

Average home buyer. This would just mean the typical home buyer. No exact definition.

Average home price. Now when we say price this means we are talking about a numeric value. This gives the word average a very specific definition.

Brownslave688

Weren't you the guy that stated he only had half a brain on this forum?

I speak 3 languages fluently. How about you? Do you have the capacity and drive?
Oh that would be terrible wouldn’t it?

A guy with half a brain needing to teach you something about one of your 3 fluent languages. Ouch

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Oh that would be terrible wouldn’t it?

A guy with half a brain needing to teach you something about one of your 3 fluent languages. Ouch
Well, if a person comes on an Internet forum and proclaims he has "half a brain", he's either looking for sympathy or has....well.....half a brain!
It's ok. Just ask for help, but don't whine about it for God sakes!!!!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Wow. Tough guy in the office, hard at work letting things crumble because you don’t want to rock the boat
Do you understand the premise of a Union; and being a union member?
Are you encouraging me to continue to allow UPS to violate the contract without fixing dispatch?
Lol
Better than you
Yes lol

You literally can't change anything, just fyi

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Lol
Better than you
Yes lol

You literally can't change anything, just fyi
2022 will determine that. Precedents are being set. Members are being paid. Drivers are picketing.
Make sure you get your golden parachute. Atlanta is damn sure getting theirs, and I know I got mine 😎