UPS will remain open in California despite Mandate

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
taking my safe/cautious ass time for every stop.
at this point UPS should rent porta potties with a lock for each driver route.

seriously, i have one bathroom left on route, and they'll be closed next week, even the gas station is gonna close in town. i will only use a toilet. "why were you 20 miles over?!?!?!?!?"

specter208

Don’t be discouraged guys. I think there is enough info to suggest that this virus is not as scary as it is made to seem. Aren’t you sick of The news that keep reporting stuff to scare people, literally they put a story of asteroids coming close somewhere. I don’t know how many of your are Christians, but the Bible says to not be afraid at least 300 times. Have faith in Jesus Christ.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It is a little concerning when you are otherwise healthy, lying in bed out of breath, constantly coughing somewhat desperately to clean your airways and breathe better but nothing comes up. It's exhausting.
Feel free to downplay it though.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It was a friend'ing expression dumb&#@ .. Geeezzz.. If it helps make better sense to you, I "asked them to please"...
6E75AB71-164F-4948-AE78-B9EFB589FA41.gif

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Don’t be discouraged guys. I think there is enough info to suggest that this virus is not as scary as it is made to seem. Aren’t you sick of The news that keep reporting stuff to scare people, literally they put a story of asteroids coming close somewhere. I don’t know how many of your are Christians, but the Bible says to not be afraid at least 300 times. Have faith in Jesus Christ.
giphy.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I had bacterial pneumonia, once.
Back in my 20's , my foolish mistake was not to take the pain pills my doctor offered. At that time it was not a problem breathing, but when it was.. it felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest every time I took a breathe.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants

Attachments

• IMG_20200317_192910_279.jpg
    IMG_20200317_192910_279.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 74

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
OP, you're just getting the news? All delivery companies are part of that essential workforce...

I agree. Mattresses, televisions, the occasional preassembled gokart.

The essentials.

Heh, I wanna see a pic of that crammed into a package car... I do get an occasional plastic toy car that takes 30~40% of the cargo area in the past

D

Deleted member 77202

What are you guys doing with all the closed volume?
They are now rts everything here.
Stacking them up inside a feeder truck, where they will sit --- supervisor said -- for at least two whole weeks, before they will attempt to deliver them.

over9five

Staff member
We just got the "Essential Personnel" message today.
"Even if the state shuts down, we will be working, blah blah blah".
Has anyone considered the risk this puts our families in? Bring home some of that virus, YOU could infect your whole household. If you have seniors living with you, you just killed them..

deeztier

It is a little concerning when you are otherwise healthy, lying in bed out of breath, constantly coughing somewhat desperately to clean your airways and breathe better but nothing comes up. It's exhausting.
Feel free to downplay it though.

sounds like day 3 of progression