UPS to cut sorting shifts in New York, Rhode Island and Virginia

anonymous23456

The banks all said they did their own appraisal.
I agree.

UnionStrong: My house is worth a lot. Think about all the sunshine we get. We have no natural disaster. It is a wonderful and beautiful asset. I would like to borrow 500K to renovate and adding more rooms for AirBnB.

P1-AO182_SHACKp_E_20090102150821.jpg

TheBanker: Sure, we will approve you for 20K.

The rest of us: who cares!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I agree.

UnionStrong: My house is worth a lot. Think about all the sunshine we get. We have no natural disaster. It is a wonderful and beautiful asset. I would like to borrow 500K to renovate and adding more rooms for AirBnB.

P1-AO182_SHACKp_E_20090102150821.jpg

TheBanker: Sure, we will approve you for 20K.

The rest of us: who cares!
TDS is real. It makes people stupid.

HarryWarden

TDS is real. It makes people stupid.
Hey, so what banks was trump borrowing from? Because most banks stopped working with him after he declared bankruptcy multiple times.

Also

That’s a great thing, for a president to have money loaned to him from Russia

anonymous23456

Hey, so what banks was trump borrowing from? Because most banks stopped working with him after he declared bankruptcy multiple times.

Also

That’s a great thing, for a president to have money loaned to him from Russia
Can you for once use real news?

HarryWarden

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Both sides lie and cheat. Most politicians from BOTH sides are corrupted. They live to serve wealthy Donors over the taxpayer.
True, but today’s democrats have determined they will destroy America. Carry on sheep. Keep voting against your own self interests. Wake up.

Staydryitsraining

True, but today’s democrats have determined they will destroy America. Carry on sheep. Keep voting against your own self interests. Wake up.
Lol your telling people to wake up. These people are voting for someone who would literally die if he wasn't getting pumped up with drugs every day. The man can't complete a sentence or a flight of stairs. They can't wake up.

HarryWarden

Meanwhile Republican politicians are literally campaigning on being anti union

“Voting against your own self interests” lmao how ironic

PCM Troll

UPS is moving the work to automated hubs. More people are going to lose their jobs. This was going always to happen. We have a weak union full of incompetent stewards.