UPS workers report that UPS' coronavirus preparations are woefully inadequate or nonexistent.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
It’s not the flu. Italy just had over 600 people die on Friday. Ever here that from the flu? That’s one country, one day, think about it.

Yes this affects the elderly and immuno deficient. Those are the majority of the deaths. Italy was caught with their pants down. Had China been honest and forthright with what they knew and when they knew it imagine how many of those people could still be alive

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Yes this affects the elderly and immuno deficient. Those are the majority of the deaths. Italy was caught with their pants down. Had China been honest and forthright with what they knew and when they knew it imagine how many of those people could still be alive

you sound like trump dude. Stop blaming China for everything that goes wrong.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
My main question is.....do viruses living on steel jump off the steel onto packages, then as the package is carried jump off the package to the hand of a delivery man, after which it then gets rubbed on his face and infects him? Or am I being irrational....
A virus isn’t a bug. It won’t jump silly man. Just say the following and you will be protected. “There May be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain’t no bugs on meeeee”

Misthios

you sound like trump dude. Stop blaming China for everything that goes wrong.

Haha its facts. They knew about this in december of last year. Imagine how the spread could have been stopped had they been honest with the world. So yes this is their fault. If you dont see that then I'm not sure how to help you.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Haha its facts. They knew about this in december of last year. Imagine how the spread could have been stopped had they been honest with the world. So yes this is their fault. If you dont see that then I'm not sure how to help you.

Turn off Fox News that’s not facts boss.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Yep, its UPS own fault. They let these facilities go to :censored2: and don't care about their employees. Now it's out there for everyone to see.
Guess what , our secretary has a new task to call local day cares and schools since they are closed to buy their sanitizer that’s left over. Geezus ups, it’s 4 weeks too late, you had ample time to utilize your vendors and supply each warehouse with pallets of supplies. Gloves, sanitizer, and we could have been spraying everything down. Typical wait to the last minute. Procrastinators at the corporate level now caused the idea that no one cares about us syndrome.

upsbeernut

everyone freaking out. We gonna be alright.
Corona is killing people from ages 18 and up. Stay outta my face. This is not going away. Why don’t you party with the college spring breakers on the beach. Up your life insurance policy before you go.

Misthios

Turn off Fox News that’s not facts boss.

4 month lead time on studying this? Man that would have been helpful right now. Or and bear with me here maybe if they hadn't destroyed all the research, evidence and jaileddtthe doctors trying to warn people about this then we could have all be prepared.

upsbeernut

4 month lead time on studying this? Man that would have been helpful right now. Or and bear with me here maybe if they hadn't destroyed all the research, evidence and jaileddtthe doctors trying to warn people about this then we could have all be prepared.
Conspiracy