UPS workers report that UPS' coronavirus preparations are woefully inadequate or nonexistent.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Hold that precious MIP over their heads and alot will get miraculously done. It's all they live for. They claim to starve to death without it. Sad life if you ask me.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Our building is actually clean but it sucks that drivers and shifters throw trash everywhere.

I went to build my set the other morning and someone threw a Subway bag and drink down between the trailers, napkins and trash everywhere.

It's the same on payday. The few guys who still get paper checks throw the outside edges everywhere. Some days it looks like confetti on the floor.
How about chicken wings and piss bottles

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
@scratch the UPS driver in the article looks like it could be you. Lol.
That driver's silhouette does look like me, except I sit straight up in my seat. I don't ever slouch over like that.

We got this message on our DIADs today. I know George, he used to be my Center Manager a long time ago. I have to bring my own Lysol wipes from home to wipe off that DIAD every morning.

fullsizeoutput_1493.jpeg

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Our building is actually clean but it sucks that drivers and shifters throw trash everywhere.

I went to build my set the other morning and someone threw a Subway bag and drink down between the trailers, napkins and trash everywhere.

It's the same on payday. The few guys who still get paper checks throw the outside edges everywhere. Some days it looks like confetti on the floor.

Evidently they're trying to keep the 22.3 porter jobs in house.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
That driver's silhouette does look like me, except I sit straight up in my seat. I don't ever slouch over like that.

We got this message on our DIADs today. I know George, he used to be my Center Manager a long time ago. I have to bring my own Lysol wipes from home to wipe off that DIAD every morning.

View attachment 287498
I thought it was a personal message to me.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Two things, one..what does the red X mean? Two..do you use that DIAD as a hammer or something?
His sentence structure is deficient.

'and for serving'.
President of US OPS or President, US OPS.

Tough times? What do they know about tough times?
Screenshot_20200321-070832_Google.jpg

UPSER1987

Exactly. Yet it’s managements fault that people are dirty asses. The people complaining quit being cowards and police yourselves. Protect yourself as best you can, and quit waiting for ANY employer to wipe your ass. Like complaining here is going to fix anything.

trickpony1

Like complaining here is going to fix anything.

When one/some of the exalted few in the Ivory Towers read this thread it might awakened them from their disillusioned sleep that all buildings/bathrooms in our system look like the Ivory Towers.

Probably not....

Last edited: