UPS workers report that UPS' coronavirus preparations are woefully inadequate or nonexistent.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Haha its facts. They knew about this in december of last year. Imagine how the spread could have been stopped had they been honest with the world. So yes this is their fault. If you dont see that then I'm not sure how to help you.
The return of US majority favoring nationalistic fault consensus in 2020 was not on my bingo chart.
We learned of asymptomatic transmission super early January.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
4 month lead time on studying this? Man that would have been helpful right now. Or and bear with me here maybe if they hadn't destroyed all the research, evidence and jaileddtthe doctors trying to warn people about this then we could have all be prepared.

it was contained to wuhan only.

D

Deleted member 77202

Hopefully more press can be put to exposing them for the frauds that they are. Our hubs are filthy and disgusting. Our trucks never get cleaned. Inside our out anymore. They have a lady going around with a mop and squeegee to clean our windsheilds6 (I kid you not) nothing available to sanitize our trucks. I hope they get exposed finally for what they are.
Same where I work -- about the windshields !

Johney

I suspect that our leaders feel that if one or more were to get sick and have to stay home the minuscule pay they offer is sufficient and that the seat would be filled and deliveries would continue. Now if we were Nuclear engineers or Rocket scientists things maybe a whole lot different.

Poop Head

Judge me.
My main question is.....do viruses living on steel jump off the steel onto packages, then as the package is carried jump off the package to the hand of a delivery man, after which it then gets rubbed on his face and infects him? Or am I being irrational....
They're actually more like little heat seeking missles. They wait on the shelf until you go to pee in a bottle, then fly right into your urethra

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Same where I work -- about the windshields !

Isn't it crazy? Lady has worked there for over 35 years if I'm not mistaken and you're paying her to do that. Seems the car wash only works when important people are visiting. They should probably get that looked at.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Kind of funny how many times I read the word "enhanced" in the company statement about worldport. ALL of you guys go ask your supes and managers what it means anytime the company "enhances" anything for them.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
And it is but the facilities and the trucks are complete cesspools. If they want to pay drivers and preloaders 3-4 hours per day to clean everything fine. If not they need to hire someone

Our building is actually clean but it sucks that drivers and shifters throw trash everywhere.

I went to build my set the other morning and someone threw a Subway bag and drink down between the trailers, napkins and trash everywhere.

It's the same on payday. The few guys who still get paper checks throw the outside edges everywhere. Some days it looks like confetti on the floor.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our building is actually clean but it sucks that drivers and shifters throw trash everywhere.

I went to build my set the other morning and someone threw a Subway bag and drink down between the trailers, napkins and trash everywhere.

It's the same on payday. The few guys who still get paper checks throw the outside edges everywhere. Some days it looks like confetti on the floor.
Some of it certainly
Falls on the employees. We have drivers that chew and they just spit on the stairs or the side of the door. It’s disgusting.