UPS Year end stock price

Thebrowntruth

Don't call me silly--be respectful

If you think W/S totally controls UPS stock price you are mistaken.
Consider--
A vs B shares
Casey Foundations holdings
Cash holdings of UPS

Time will tell, barring some more embarrassments, I feel the price will be in the 87-91 range in the Sept of 07

Vet,

Absolutely no disrespect intended and i wasnt calling YOU silly i made it clear I was refering to the person that told you this "rumor".

Not to get on a soap box but the fact is the major factor which determines a stocks price is earnings. Historically P/E is the benchmark older, stable companies are rated on. (and please dont consider any internet stock among them). UPS is traded on the NYSE and if noone is willing to bid $90 per share now what would be the possible change to make them want to in the future? A great commercial or Dale actually winning a race wont be enough to impress, it will have to be EARNINGS.

A vs. B shares are for voting rights. The Casey foundation, etc. hold a huge percentage of shares now. Simple law of supply and demand, if they put more on the market the price will inch downward.

Dont get me wrong, I'll be the first one to buy you a beer when it hits $91......and I hope like heck you are right!!! I just dont see a big postitive impact on earnings anytime in the near future

25yrvet

The Casey program & 'A' share holders (many retired mgt) put pressure on the company to raise the stock price years back. Whaddya know, later ups came out with an IPO--not solely for this reason of course.

10% yearly gain plus 2% dividend would be enough to make any patient investor well off in the long haul. If you want or expect more you are a pig.

rod

Retired 22 years
10% yearly gain plus 2% dividend would be enough to make any patient investor well off in the long haul. If you want or expect more you are a pig.
100 dollars a share and what next- a stock split. I think someone has been listening to that feeder driver rumor mill again!:laugh: