Upsers.com And The W2

LEGEND

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHEN THE UPSERS.COM WEBSITE WILL ALLOW EMPLOYEES TO DOWNLOAD THEIR W2 FOR 2006? WE ARE 14 DAYS INTO THE NEW YEAR AND IT IS STILL SHOWING W2 REISSUE FOR 2005.:thumbup1:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHEN THE UPSERS.COM WEBSITE WILL ALLOW EMPLOYEES TO DOWNLOAD THEIR W2 FOR 2006? WE ARE 14 DAYS INTO THE NEW YEAR AND IT IS STILL SHOWING W2 REISSUE FOR 2005.:thumbup1:

If memory serves me, not til the last of the month, about the same time they come in the mail.

oldpaddy

Just use your last pay stub. :thumbup1:

I never thought of that before. Thank you very much! :thumbup1:
After reading your post yesterday I went to upsers.com, checked out my paycheck and filed. I received an email an hour later from hrblock saying that the money would be deposited in my account within 48hrs.
:w00t:

ups79

How can you file so soon? Don't you also have such things as 1099R, 1099DIV, or even interests earn on checking and savings accounts that you need a statement for.

Mystakilla

Who the *$#@ cares.
Just checked upers today and they updated information on it pertaining to 2006 w2's, stating we should have them by Feb 3rd. So they should be coming in mail very shortly..

btw UPS79, not everyone has to wait on 1099 forms.

upsis

Gold Member
UPDATE:
ADP will begin sending out the 2006 W2'S on 01/22/07. Still trying to find out when ADP will post them to the website thru UPSERS.COM

T

The Tax Man

UPDATE:
ADP will begin sending out the 2006 W2'S on 01/22/07. Still trying to find out when ADP will post them to the website thru UPSERS.COM

I was able to pull my 2006 W2 from the ADP website today. Didn't see it on upsers.com, but I received an email from the ADP website notifying me that it was available. Don't know if everyone in the country is on there yet, but it might be worth a look for anyone who's just waiting on the W2. Good luck