Shipping email notification

LorneIAT

I'm having issues with the ups website lately. We sometimes ship on our customer's ups account for them and we normally enter the sales reps emails along with a CSI emails for redunduncy, but ever since we came back from the holidays we haven't been able to enter more then one email in the notification section of the website when we create a shipment.

the option is there to add an aditional email, it used to generate an new field for you to enter another email but now it either does nothing or the field disapears as soon as you try to enter a second email address.

I've tried to clear my cookies, tried it in incognito mode, changed to a different browser and ever used a different computer and I'm still unable to do so.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm having issues with the ups website lately. We sometimes ship on our customer's ups account for them and we normally enter the sales reps emails along with a CSI emails for redunduncy, but ever since we came back from the holidays we haven't been able to enter more then one email in the notification section of the website when we create a shipment.

the option is there to add an aditional email, it used to generate an new field for you to enter another email but now it either does nothing or the field disapears as soon as you try to enter a second email address.

I've tried to clear my cookies, tried it in incognito mode, changed to a different browser and ever used a different computer and I'm still unable to do so.
You need to go to the UPS Facebook page. This is not a UPS site.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Nobody here can help you unless you need bedroom advice
If so fire away

Please leave

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

LOST IN TRANSIT
🤣

worldwide

Technical Support​

Hours: Weekdays, 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST/Weekends, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
877-289-6418