Upsers.com do I need to wait?

thebrownbox

For my first paycheck in order to log into the system or something?

From what it seems from the help my UserID would be my Employee ID and the Password is first two letters of my last name, birth year and Employee ID again. But yet it tells me log in failed.

UPS Lifer

Go to HR and let them know the problem you are having. UPSers.com is a function of corporate HR. They want you to visit the site. Ask them to call IS and IS will get you in. There is a lot of good communication info on the site. There are also discounts you can get. If you are good with the computer you can learn more about the company than most people know.

thebrownbox

Ah got it taken care of.. it was because I only need my last 4 numbers of my Employee number in which for this site I needed the full numbers.

brownrecluse

For my first paycheck in order to log into the system or something?

From what it seems from the help my UserID would be my Employee ID and the Password is first two letters of my last name, birth year and Employee ID again. But yet it tells me log in failed.

User ID is definately your employee number. However, your initial password is the first two letters of your last name, then your birth year, and only the last two digits of your employee ID... not the whole ID number... good luck!