Upsers.com issues?

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Anyone having trouble accessing UPSers.com? Couldn't get into the payroll info using two different computers both using Windows 7 and neither Chrome or IE would work, had to dig out an old computer running on XP and then the pages would load.

bluehdmc

I haven't been able to log in from a window 7 computer with internet explorer for a couple of weeks. I've had no problem login in with my ipad and just have to play a game to log in with my iphone.
I just have this little clock that goes round and round in the upper right hand quarter of the people soft page when I try it in IE.

Last edited:

thessalonian13

Anyone having trouble accessing UPSers.com? Couldn't get into the payroll info using two different computers both using Windows 7 and neither Chrome or IE would work, had to dig out an old computer running on XP and then the pages would load.
I have not tried to log on in years. After having the id changed by upsers.com a few times then having my password changed a bunch of times I gave up. I tried a couple of years ago to log on and they said that my employee id# is invalid. Typical ups operation. LOL

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
I haven't been able to log in from a window 7 computer with internet explorer for a couple of weeks. I've had no problem login in with my ipad and just have to play a game to log in with my iphone.
I just have this little clock that goes round and round in the upper right hand quarter of the people soft page when I try it in IE.

That's as far as I could get on IE (win 7) too, except the clock doesn't go round and round, it's just static. Can't get past the header on Chrome. So I guess using an outdated, flawed operating system is the trick. Thanks UPS!

J

jibbs

That's as far as I could get on IE (win 7) too, except the clock doesn't go round and round, it's just static. Can't get past the header on Chrome. So I guess using an outdated, flawed operating system is the trick. Thanks UPS!

OSX 10.8 and Firefox for me. Maybe Windows as a whole is the issue here?