UPSers forgot ID?

Cassidy

I worked for UPS earlier in the year (from December 2015 to March 2016) before I moved to Amazon. I'm trying to see if I can access my W2s and/or make sure they have my new address on file since I moved back in July.

Of course getting a hold of the world port in Louisville is frustrating as they don't exactly give you a straight up number to call. I know the ID is my employee ID but I no longer have my badge or paychecks from them anymore.

Any help?

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I'm relatively sure your access to UPSers.com goes away a week or two after you leave the company.

I'll let you know for certain in 2033.

From the Upser's website, 'Separated employees have access until June of the year following separation.'

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I worked for UPS earlier in the year (from December 2015 to March 2016) before I moved to Amazon. I'm trying to see if I can access my W2s and/or make sure they have my new address on file since I moved back in July.

Of course getting a hold of the world port in Louisville is frustrating as they don't exactly give you a straight up number to call. I know the ID is my employee ID but I no longer have my badge or paychecks from them anymore.

Any help?

Call 867-5309? I think Jenny can help?

If that doesn't work, perhaps calling corporate headquarters and ask for HR. Get your employee ID number and then head over to Upsers. Then do forgot password.