UPS'ers time card

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
Yes, it is only as accurate as the input from your DIAD is. If any corrections are made it will show up about 5 mins later once approved.
wow just had an argument with hr about my hrs. Missing 6. Worked 56 hrs but only got payed for 50. Their excuse is that "the time card isn't accurate". And that it's counting the 30 min lunch.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
wow just had an argument with hr about my hrs. Missing 6. Worked 56 hrs but only got payed for 50. Their excuse is that "the time card isn't accurate". And that it's counting the 30 min lunch.
It will reflect 100% what will show on your check. If the hours say 9.00 for the day, it will not show unpaid breaks until you expand the hours and show total paid hours as 8.00 if you took a 1.00 hour unpaid break. Different locals get paid for breaks is why I included the explanation.

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
It will reflect 100% what will show on your check. If the hours say 9.00 for the day, it will not show unpaid breaks until you expand the hours and show total paid hours as 8.00 if you took a 1.00 hour unpaid break. Different locals get paid for breaks is why I included the explanation.
Ohh I get it now

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
So I do both preload and driver. Why tf does it add extra hrs. For example. Preload I work 8 hrs. Driver only for 5 hrs. That equals to 13 hrs. On the time card it would ad like an extra hour and a half. Wtf.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So I do both preload and driver. Why tf does it add extra hrs. For example. Preload I work 8 hrs. Driver only for 5 hrs. That equals to 13 hrs. On the time card it would ad like an extra hour and a half. Wtf.
Is there time between when you stop doing one job and start the other? If so that will be the total number you see before expanding the hours. The number you see when you expand is the hours you will be paid for that job class, separated accordingly.

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
Is there time between when you stop doing one job and start the other? If so that will be the total number you see before expanding the hours. The number you see when you expand is the hours you will be paid for that job class, separated accordingly.
So if I clock out as preload and take like an hour break then clock back it'll show that hour break?