Upsers Twitter just posted new uniforms

Staydryitsraining

center manager said that from the chain after January 1st beards will be allowed without a note. I laughed but he said he was serious. Well see. I would love to see the polo come back.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
DRWPw4x.jpg

Not sure if I like the polo and losing out on a right shirt pocket.

My sup says they're for helpers but. The Twitter post says Drover.

Link for sauce
Why the :censored2: is the pocket up by the clavicle.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The one shirt pocket on the men's is too high. We need one shirt pocket for Infonotices and another for a phone. Whats up the the right pocket on the shorts? It look like a back pocket on the right hip. Were these the reject designs?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The one shirt pocket on the men's is too high. We need one shirt pocket for Infonotices and another for a phone. Whats up the the right pocket on the shorts? It look like a back pocket on the right hip. Were these the reject designs?
The shorts and the pants have a side pocket. I'm assuming to put the Diad in.

All of the pockets look too high. They also don't look deep enough to hold info notes very well.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Does it make you feel better to sit behind a screen and slam people you've never met? Even if they were new hires you have no idea of their mental makeup, which to me is the most critical thing to being successful at this job.

You're like a :censored2:ing 3rd grader making fun of the new kid in the class. Big man!!
upload_2018-10-10_8-5-25.png

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
What's wrong with what we already have! UPS apparently has money to burn on New Uniform design, yet all these members voting Yes or not voting on this Contract. Nice idea to leave money on the table guys. LoL