Upsers Twitter just posted new uniforms

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What's wrong with what we already have! UPS apparently has money to burn on New Uniform design, yet all these members voting Yes or not voting on this Contract. Nice idea to leave money on the table guys. LoL

What's wrong with what we have?

I'm not sure @cheryl pays for enough bandwidth to list everything wrong with what we have.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I really hope the new jac-shirts come in “tall” sizes, the regular 3x shirts we have now are great if you are 5’-8” but us tall guys with big guts wind up flashing hairy belly buttons to the world if we lift our arms over our heads...

Overpaid Union Thug

DRWPw4x.jpg

Not sure if I like the polo and losing out on a right shirt pocket.

My sup says they're for helpers but. The Twitter post says Drover.

Link for sauce
Combined hours of service driving a package car of everyone in uniform in that picture......

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Could this be the straw that broke the camels back to get you to finally retire.... ???

These uniforms are ugly, I ordered some a month ago and got the present style. The guy on the left used to be my Center Manager and now he is President of US Operations, or some title like that. I'm traveling down to Tampa next month to check out retirement homes.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
These uniforms are ugly, I ordered some a month ago and got the present style. The guy on the left used to be my Center Manager and now he is President of US Operations, or some title like that. I'm traveling down to Tampa next month to check out retirement homes.

Del boca vista phase 2?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Retirement homes or a home to retire to?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus