Upsers Twitter just posted new uniforms

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Retirement homes or a home to retire to?
"Active 55 Communities" is the term I see. I want a house in a big neighborhood that has a lot of activities to keep me busy. Lots of shopping nearby and in suburbs of a larger city. Golf Cart community that's well established. My current plan is to retire after getting my current home ready for sale. Move to Florida for good, this is near the ocean.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
"Active 55 Communities" is the term I see. I want a house in a big neighborhood that has a lot of activities to keep me busy. Lots of shopping nearby and in suburbs of a larger city. Golf Cart community that's well established. My current plan is to retire after getting my current home ready for sale. Move to Florida for good, this is near the ocean.
I’ll look for you when I move back to Florida. Lol. I’ll be in Sarasota though, hopefully.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I’ll look for you when I move back to Florida. Lol. I’ll be in Sarasota though, hopefully.
I may look there too, maybe we will meet up in the future sometime. The panhandle area from Gulf Shores to St. George Island were always my favorite vacation spots. I love the white sand and warm water of the Gulf of Mexico. Usually we pay big bucks to vacation in the panhandle once a year, I figure why not live near the Gulf somewhere.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I may look there too, maybe we will meet up in the future sometime. The panhandle area from Gulf Shores to St. George Island were always my favorite vacation spots. I love the white sand and warm water of the Gulf of Mexico. Usually we pay big bucks to vacation in the panhandle once a year, I figure why not live near the Gulf somewhere.
I enjoyed it when I lived there. IMO the right coast is too touristy. The Gulf coast felt more relaxed and laid back. The Trade Winds are great also to make summer not as hot.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Biggest problem I found with Florida are all the strange people. Seems like all the dregs of society gather there. If you can avoid them, you’re good. lol.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I heard there's alot of old people sex parties down there.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I lived in the Tampa/Clearwater area for about a year and enjoyed it. I remember hearing more ambulances in that year than I have for all the other years of my life combined. The other thing that sticks out is how rude the old people we're at the grocery store driving the little carts around.

I also remember seeing hotties wearing thongs in January ...not really sure why I left.

rod

Retired 22 years
Do you like heat and stifling humidity in the summer? I hope so. I know 3 couples who retired full time to Florida only to sell their dream retirement home within a couple of years. Now the just go for the winters....to Az.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
DRWPw4x.jpg

Not sure if I like the polo and losing out on a right shirt pocket.

My sup says they're for helpers but. The Twitter post says Drover.

Link for sauce
These uniforms are ugly, I ordered some a month ago and got the present style. The guy on the left used to be my Center Manager and now he is President of US Operations, or some title like that. I'm traveling down to Tampa next month to check out retirement homes.
Del boca vista phase 2?
53124624-C036-445D-B18D-C76B52C9CF07.png