Upsers Twitter just posted new uniforms

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Iblis, Oct 9, 2018.

1. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

"Active 55 Communities" is the term I see. I want a house in a big neighborhood that has a lot of activities to keep me busy. Lots of shopping nearby and in suburbs of a larger city. Golf Cart community that's well established. My current plan is to retire after getting my current home ready for sale. Move to Florida for good, this is near the ocean.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I’ll look for you when I move back to Florida. Lol. I’ll be in Sarasota though, hopefully.

3. scratch

I may look there too, maybe we will meet up in the future sometime. The panhandle area from Gulf Shores to St. George Island were always my favorite vacation spots. I love the white sand and warm water of the Gulf of Mexico. Usually we pay big bucks to vacation in the panhandle once a year, I figure why not live near the Gulf somewhere.

4. Operational needs

I enjoyed it when I lived there. IMO the right coast is too touristy. The Gulf coast felt more relaxed and laid back. The Trade Winds are great also to make summer not as hot.

5. Operational needs

Biggest problem I found with Florida are all the strange people. Seems like all the dregs of society gather there. If you can avoid them, you’re good. lol.

6. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

They do lead the nation in odd news stories.

7. Operational needs

You hear of the craziest things there. Lol.

8. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

I heard there's alot of old people sex parties down there.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Operational needs

Lots of STD’s. Lol.

10. Rick Ross

Rick Ross I'm into distribution!!

I lived in the Tampa/Clearwater area for about a year and enjoyed it. I remember hearing more ambulances in that year than I have for all the other years of my life combined. The other thing that sticks out is how rude the old people we're at the grocery store driving the little carts around.

I also remember seeing hotties wearing thongs in January ...not really sure why I left.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  11. PappyLand

PappyLand Active Member

Muslim

12. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

Do you like heat and stifling humidity in the summer? I hope so. I know 3 couples who retired full time to Florida only to sell their dream retirement home within a couple of years. Now the just go for the winters....to Az.

13. scratch

I was born in Atlanta 60 years ago, so I'm used to it already!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Coldworld

Coldworld Bad mall cop...no donut!!!

53124624-C036-445D-B18D-C76B52C9CF07.png

15. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

You are good to go. My wife would die in that heat and humidity. I wouldn’t be a fan of it either