Upstate's 25,000th Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I read this post this morning and felt about 2 foot tall.
I resolved to try and negotiate my day without the usual chip on my shoulder.
Thank you AJ for sharing, it gave me some much needed and appreciated perspective.
I'm proud to know you.

I appreciate knowing you and I think you are slowly showing a kinder/gentler side.
I catch glimpses of it now and then...
I hope we can pull a FFB league together this fall.
You never know what kind of significant, meaningless chatter, trash talking can produce on any given Sunday.

Thank you for the kind words. I hope your day went well...AJ

texan

I read this post this morning and felt about 2 foot tall.
I resolved to try and negotiate my day without the usual chip on my shoulder.
Thank you AJ for sharing, it gave me some much needed and appreciated perspective.
I'm proud to know you.
I agree with you Bubble and great comments, and Kudos to UPState for your first post.

I missed it when it was first posted.

I cannot add anything to this, other than AJ is an inspiration and I am humbled that you
maintain such an excellent attitude AJ.

Bless you AJ.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Awsome post upstate! Aj you know you have the thoughts and prayers of all on this site. You will have the strength. As above is mentioned. But when you don't. We are here to talk to.

Hello 10 2 go, I notice your post count compared to membership year.

You are a person of few posts; I am touched by your recognition and response.
Thank you for posting the kind words. AJ

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I agree with you Bubble and great comments, and Kudos to UPState for your first post.

I missed it when it was first posted.

I cannot add anything to this, other than AJ is an inspiration and I am humbled that you
maintain such an excellent attitude AJ.

Bless you AJ.

Tex
Keep sponsoring your sister in those MS fundraisers you mentioned.
I hope I gave you a different perspective of her commitment to raise money to help fine a cure for people like me.
MS research is not myopic in focus; it considers the puzzle of Alzheimer's, ALS, Parkinson's and TBI.
Four pounds of thought and cognition in a myriad of synapses and dendrites which allow me to type on this keyboard..

Tex.. YAHWEH bless you and keep you. YAHWEH make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. YAHWEH lift up His face upon you and give you SHALOM. In the name of SAR SHALOM (the Prince of Peace). Numbers 6:24-26

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Seven years and I am still walking.
Seven years with those words on my health record.

MS, the only certainty is the uncertainty of the diagnosis.

Agree or disagree, Upstate is a missing asset on BC.

Seven years and I am still walking.
Seven years with those words on my health record.

MS, the only certainty is the uncertainty of the diagnosis.

Agree or disagree, Upstate is a missing asset on BC.
You are an inspiration beautiful person. Dave is missed but
not by me AJ. If he could have been nice to me then maybe it
could have goon the other way.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
You are an inspiration beautiful person. Dave is missed but
not by me AJ. If he could have been nice to me then maybe it
could have goon the other way.

Even as an Atheist, I say Amen to that.

I could care less if he is nice to me. What always bugged me about that cat is how judgmental he is. His posts always seemed like they came off a UPS letterhead. Always with his nose where it shouldn't be.

His goodbye post a few months ago was classic. A more beautiful case of narcissism, there could not be. Make your big case of how you're leaving, but first, explain why and who is causing your exit.

The only disappointment is how many people responded to his flaming ego.

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Great original post. Nothing but class. In the end I think most people within the brown family genuinely care about each others well being whether you know them on a personal level or not. Nothing but the highest respect to aj for her courage and toughness in her trying time.

Status
Not open for further replies.