Urgent: Ups hub edison, nj work schedule 1/14/2013

nv8449

Does anyone know what the twilight schedule for the Edison HUB. I know
it was to start around 5 but dont know what exact time though.
Does anyone know a number i can call to ask the time twilight shifts starts. Was already
late on friday, dont want to be late again on Monday

J

jibbs

Does anyone know what the twilight schedule for the Edison HUB. I know
it was to start around 5 but dont know what exact time though.
Does anyone know a number i can call to ask the time twilight shifts starts. Was already
late on friday, dont want to be late again on Monday

1 Clover Pl, Edison, NJ 08837 » Map (732) 417-3468

Call there. It might take a while but they should help you out.

p.s. YellowPages is awesome for finding phone numbers. :happy-very:

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
p.s. YellowPages is awesome for finding phone numbers. :happy-very:

Where I work, there's a ton of phone numbers, and they're all private (unlisted). They dumped the "switchboard" operator awhile ago... now you need to know the specific office you're calling... call an empty one (twilight management has its own office) and it just rights... call the wrong number, they won't bother to help. And no matter where you call from, it'll display the same incoming number on caller IDs that when you go to call back it'll say 'This is an outbound call center only.'

J

jibbs

Where I work, there's a ton of phone numbers, and they're all private (unlisted). They dumped the "switchboard" operator awhile ago... now you need to know the specific office you're calling... call an empty one (twilight management has its own office) and it just rights... call the wrong number, they won't bother to help. And no matter where you call from, it'll display the same incoming number on caller IDs that when you go to call back it'll say 'This is an outbound call center only.'

Well, that sucks...