US diplomat’s wife flees UK

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is suppose to be funny?
Maybe I missed something, but I didn’t find it funny at all.
It was a biting parody of the DemWits from my perspective.
The three white pundits represented the nitwit MSM lying about everything and blowing it out of proportion and Quincy represented the firmly grounded realist that sat there and nodded his head to all the other three pundits outlandish accusations and projections of dire consequences for Trump and then lowered the reality boom on them that they were barking up the wrong tree and despite all their gnashing of teeth and rending of garments, "Ain't Nothin' Goin' Happen!".

Barking up the wrong tree.jpg

BrownArmy

It was a biting parody of the DemWits from my perspective.
The three white pundits represented the nitwit MSM lying about everything and blowing it out of proportion and Quincy represented the firmly grounded realist that sat there and nodded his head to all the other three pundits outlandish accusations and projections of dire consequences for Trump and then lowered the reality boom on them that they were barking up the wrong tree and despite all their gnashing of teeth and rending of garments, "Ain't Nothin' Goin' Happen!".

View attachment 267052

That’s the problem with explaining a joke...if you didn’t get it in the first place, no amount of ‘splaining’s gonna help.