US Economy

vantexan

I worked at fedex. You've never worked for UPS. You're welcome to give your ignorant opinion I'm just pointing out you don't know what you're talking about.
So you're saying if UPS does end up with more money due to a tax cut(which of course you don't believe will happen) that your fellow drivers won't want more money in the next union contract negotiations? Well good for y'all!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you're saying if UPS does end up with more money due to a tax cut(which of course you don't believe will happen) that your fellow drivers won't want more money in the next union contract negotiations? Well good for y'all!
The fact you think UPS will "end up with more money" before a contract negotiation proves you have no clue how these things work.

floridays

Don't you have a 14 year old girl you should be molesting right now Vantexican? Why don't you leave the union discussions to people who have at least a little experience with them.
So let me get this right. I'friend UPS is allowed through new tax law, to realize more income, the union won't want a piece of the realized increase. You seem to be extremely experienced.

Last edited:

vantexan

So let me get this right. I'friend UPS is allowed through new tax law to realize more income the union won't want a piece of the realized increase. You seem to be extremely experienced.
He is. He knows more about union negotiations because he sits in on them. They do an EFHutton every time he speaks.