Vacation Days deadline

ManInBrown

Yes. It probably won’t show up on UPSers as having the time available, because there is usually a one or two week delay, but as long as it’s after the date your vacation refreshes you can. But you might not get paid that week for it, but you will get paid. Probably the following week.

MR HOPE

Yes. It probably won’t show up on UPSers as having the time available, because there is usually a one or two week delay, but as long as it’s after the date your vacation refreshes you can. But you might not get paid that week for it, but you will get paid. Probably the following week.
The thing is I been put in my vacation for 7/5/21 to 7/9/21 witch is next week. But for some reason they paid me off for my vacation days last Thursday, I received 2 pay checks one regular work hours and the other one weeks vacation.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Am I still allowed to take 5 days off without using any days? because they already payed me out?
They paid you for that week off. they just pay it two weeks in advance. You will have a week you don’t get a check when you get back.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Am I still allowed to take 5 days off without using any days? because they already payed me out?
5775DFD2-3EDA-48BF-BF97-2F6AC4D7FCAA.gif